Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
|Vacancy Name||DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) Recruitment:
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to take over the private coal mines and to produce targeted quantity of coal economically with due regard to safery conservation and consumer satisfaction. BCCL is a schedule ”B” CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Dhanbad, Jharkhand. T he authorized and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs.5100 crore and Rs.4657 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. BCCL is a 100% subsidiary of Coal India Limited.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors of BCCL and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. His principal responsibility is to exercise control over the efficient operations of the Mines of the Company in a manner which would ensure optimum utilization of resources. He advises in matters relating to exploration, mines safety and technical activities.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Min 45 years to 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act or a qualified Engineer in Excavation, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. The incumbent should have a minimum of ten years cumulative experience in mining operations at a senior level of Management in a large organisation of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- Scale of Pay : Rs.65,000—75,000 /-(Revised)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) – DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) Vacancy in Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BCCL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016