BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.08/2015. Candidates who have completed BSc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 14 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL)
Vacancy Name : Technician Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 248 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) , Dhanbad
Detail of BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) Technician Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Post Name/No.of Posts
- Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Total: 91 (UR-43, OBC(NCL)-10, SC-17,ST-21)
- Jr.Technician (ECG) / Total: 30 (UR-17, OBC(NCL)-03, SC-03,ST-7)
- Technician (Audiometry)Trainee / Total: 13 (UR-8, OBC(NCL)-01, SC-01,ST-03)
- Technician Refraction/Optometry)-Trainee / Total: 6 (UR-4, SC-01,ST-01)
- Technician (Dental)Trainee / Total: 4 (UR-3, ST-01)
- Psysiotherapist Trainee / Total: 6 (UR-4, SC-01,ST-1)
- Technician (Dietician)Trainee/ Total: 5 (UR-4, ST-01)
- Technician (Pathological)Trainee/ Total: 30 (UR-16, OBC(NCL)-3, SC-4,ST-7)
- Technician (Radiographer)Trainee /Total: 24 (UR-14, OBC(NCL)-2, SC-2,ST-6)
- Pharmacist Trainee /Total: 25 (UR-14, OBC(NCL)-2, SC-3,ST-6)
- Accountant /Total: 14 (UR-6, OBC(NCL)-2, SC-4,ST-2)
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION’
- Staff Nurse (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government. Note: Entry of staff nurse with ‘A’ Grade recognised Nursing Diploma or Certificate with 03 years course will be inducted as Staff Nurse (Trainee) and after successful completion of one year training will be placed as Staff Nurse in Tech. & Sup. Gr.C
- Jr. Technician (ECG) – T&S Gr. D Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate & two years experience certificate as ECG Technician in a hospital under a Cardiologist/Physician or in a reputed Nursing home having ECG service under a Cardiologist/Physician. Preference shall be given to graduates and to those who can handle running repair of the equipment. Note: Entry of eligible candidates as per qualification as prescribed above will be in Tech. & Sup. Gr. D and on completion of 03 years experience in Company hospitals, they may be considered for placement in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C after holding a Trade Test.’
- Technician (Audiometry)-Trainee – T&S Gr. D Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Audiometry from Govt. recognised Institute.
- Technician (Refraction/Optometry)-Trainee – T&S Gr. D Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Refraction/Optometry from Govt. recognised Institute/Govt. Hospital.
- Technician (Dental) Trainee – T&S Gr. D Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Dentistry/Dental Technology from Govt. recognised Institute.
- Physiotherapist (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Diploma in Physiotherapy from Govt. recognised Institute (minimum 3 years course). Note: Entry of recognised diploma holders in physiotherapy will be in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C as Physiotherapist (Trainee) for one year. On successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized in T & S Grade-C as Physiotherapist.
- Technician Dietician (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Recognised Diploma in Dietics. Note: Entry of Technician-Dietician will be in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C as Trainee for 01 year. After successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized as Technician Dietician in T & S Grade-C.
- Technician (Pathological) –Trainee – T&S Gr. C Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Diploma in Lab Technology (Pathological) from an Institute recognised by the Government. The Technician Para Medical Staff who are matriculate and who have served in Army for a period of at least 10 years prior to retirement shall also be treated as possessing the desired qualifications laid down for the post of Technician(Pathological)-Trainee in T&S Grade-C. After successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized as Technician (Pathological) in T & S Grade-C.
- Technician (Radiographer) -Trainee – T&S Gr. C Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Diploma in Radiography from an Institute recognised by the Government. The Technician Para Medical Staff who are matriculate and who have served in Army for a period of at least 10 years prior to retirement shall also be treated as possessing the desired qualifications laid down for the post of Technician (Radiographer) -Trainee – T&S Gr. C. After successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized as Technician (Radiographer) in T & S Grade-C.
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: 10+2 with science and Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with valid registration.
- REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS The above posts carries annual increments @3% of Basic Pay along with other allowances and benefits such as SDA, VDA, Earned leave, Sick leave, Causal Leave etc. as per provisions of NCWA. Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund and Pension under CMPS 1998, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company’s Rules.
- AGE LIMIT & RELAXATIONS:- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age and also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 14.09.2015, however, the upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:- (a) 05 years for SC & ST candidates (b) 03 years for OBC candidates ( Non Creamy Layer) (c) The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD candidates, 15 years for PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) on production of disability certificate having 40% or more disability as required under rules. (d) Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. (e) For Ex- Serviceman: Service rendered in Armed Forces plus 03 ( three) years in addition to above mentioned age limit on production of proof of services subject to maximum of 50 ( fifty) years. (f) Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under ESM Category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only. (g) Age limit shall not be a bar for departmental candidates i.e. employees of Bharat Coking Coal Limited/CIL & its subsidiary companies fulfilling other eligibility criteria. However, they shall ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer and produce the same at the time of interview. Candidates who do not produce ‘NOC’ at the time of interview will not be allowed to appear in interview. (h) Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be submitted in Prescribed Performa issued from the following Authorities: i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector/Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner /Deputy Collector/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate) ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate. iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. Page 4 of 8 iv) Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides. (i) Vacancies meant for OBC category are meant only for OBC candidates coming under Non Creamy Layer (NCL) as defined under Government Rules. Certificate should be in the prescribed format available at http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/36036_2_2013-Estt-Res_30052014635430196013010641.pdf
- APPLICATION FEE ( Non- Refundable) All Candidates except SC/ST, PWD/Ex-Serviceman and departmental candidates, applying for any of the aforesaid posts are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 200/ (Rs. Two Hundred only), excluding bank charges. The bank charges, if any in addition to the above application fee shall be borne by the candidate. Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee is 17.09.2015 (17:00 Hrs). The candidates are required to submit Application Fee through “SBI-i-Collect option” only with one of the following modesa) SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards b) Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI: Candidates have to create e-challan by providing necessary details as required in SBI, i-Collect option and necessary application fee in cash should be deposited in any SBI branch through this e-challan. c) The application fee is non-refundable, hence; candidates are required to confirm and satisfy themselves about the eligibility criteria etc. before submission of Application Form. IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE CANDIDATES TO USE ONLINE MODE OTHER THAN THE CHALLAN MODE TO INSTANTLY COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND GENERATE THE REGISTERED APPLICATION FORM.
Selection Procedure for BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) – Technician Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14 Sep 2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Question Paper) comprising Two Section: Part-A- General Awareness, Part-B- Professional Aptitude
- The language of the test shall be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The test shall be conducted by using OMR sheets. Candidates are advised to make themselves well versed with the use of OMR Sheet.
- The candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
- Visually Handicapped (VH – B, LV) candidates with visual disabilities of 40% (Forty percent) or above can avail the assistanceof a Scribe in the Written Test. Question Papers and Answer Sheets will not be provided in Braille. Scribe shall also be provided to the candidates with Locomotor Impaired candidates having disability in both hands and arms (OH – BA). Compensatory time shall also be provided to the VH as well as Locomotor Impaired candidates as per extant instructions. The said assistance shall be provided subject to such request being made in the Application Form.
- No attendant of VH / Cerebral Palsy candidates will be allowed inside the examination premises. Persons with visual Disability of less than 40% (Forty percent) will not be considered as visually handicapped persons and will not be eligible for assistance of a Scribe.
- One eyed candidates and partially blind candidates who are able to read the normal Question Paper set for all the candidates with or without magnifying glass and who wish to write / indicate the answer with the help of Magnifying Glass will be allowed to use the Magnifying Glass in the Examination Hall and will not be entitled to a Scribe. Such candidates will have to bring their own magnifying glass
How to apply for Technician Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) :
- The application for the above mentioned posts will be accepted through our website www.bccl.gov.in by ONLINE MODE ONLY.
- Interested and eligible candidates should refer to the detailed advertisement available at our website www.bccl.gov.in for all information relating to guidelines for filling and submission of application form, fee etc. and act accordingly. Corrigendum /addendum/extension etc. if any, shall be published in our website only.
- A candidate can apply for only one post as per vacancies, as the examination can be held on same day. If it is found at any stage that a candidate has applied for two or more post his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. In case of multiple applications, even for the same post the candidature of such candidates shall also be summarily cancelled. Candidates are required to submit the online application form only once.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time, date and venue of examination for each candidate shall be downloaded from the company website www.bccl.gov.in ,starting from 15 days prior to the date of examination. Admit Card may also be sent through Speed Post. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Website.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should also apply through Online. However, their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria and on ensuring that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer and produce the same at the time of interview. Candidates who do not produce ‘NOC’ at the time of interview will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Option for the post should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility criteria, educational qualification, experience etc. prescribed for the posts. Option once exercised shall be final and no change will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to submit proof that Diploma/Degree/Certificate/Other Testimonials/Institute is approved/recognized by the Government.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any candidate for appearing in Written Test etc.
- For the posts where no vacancies are earmarked for Reserved Category, the candidate can apply against Un-Reserved (UR) vacancies. However they will indicate their actual category in the online application so as to avail of concession in registration fee.
- Timely receipt of ‘Registered Application Form’ along with its enclosures shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained. Page 8 of 8
- . The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at ny stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, the candidate will be liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- ‘Registered Application Form’ and supporting enclosures, if found incomplete or without signature or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date of receipt will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made/entertained.
- No correspondence shall be entertained related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, conduct of test and interview or any other matter related to recruitment. The decision of the management of BCCL on the above matter shall be final and binding.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment who has been convicted in a Court of law for any offence involving moral turpitude.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version shall be treated as authentic.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available only on our website www.bccl.gov.in. No intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- No TA /DA shall be paid for attending written test /interview, however, SC/ST candidate called for interview will be paid to and fro second Class Train Fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to the place of Interview on production of Ticket.
- Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs as uploaded in the online application form for future reference.
- Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will lead to disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
- Any dispute shall have jurisdiction at Dhanbad Court.
- Applicants can send their Recruitment Related Query to email Id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14 Sep 2015
BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (BCCL) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.08/2015.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017