Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Practioners through recruitment notification – Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO. BCCL/EE/CMP/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Medical Practioners on or before 03/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Vacancy Name : Medical Practioners
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 25 Posts
Salary : Rs.1500/- per day for GDMO and Rs. 2000/- per day for Specialist.
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar Dhanbad – 826005
Detail Of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Medical Practioners Recruitment:
Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites applications from Doctors (Specialist/GDMO) retired from CIL/ Subsidiaries for engagement against existing regular vacancies as Contract Medical Practitioners (CMPs) in BCCL on contractual basis
for an initial period of One year and the contract shall be reviewed on the expiry of the contract on the following terms & conditions:-
- No. of Posts : 25 (Twenty-five)
- Seizure of Engagement : On expiry of contract period or on attaining 65 years of age
- Nature of Job : The Contract Medical Practitioners shall be engaged as per requirement of BCCL for conducting PME, daily OPD services and CSR services through Mobile Medical Van or any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Remuneration & other benefits : The retired Doctors engaged as Contract Medical Practitioners shall be paid honorarium @ Rs.1500/- per day for GDMO and Rs. 2000/- per day for Specialist.
- Terms and conditions The contract shall be for a period of one year from the date of entering into the contract and shall be reviewed on expiry of the contract. The CMP shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into for his/her fitness to take up the assignment. The retired CIL Doctor engaged as Contract Medical Practitioner shall not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of the contract. The contract can also be terminated by BCCL and CMP at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice from either side without assigning any reasons, whatsoever. At the time of entering into contract, the CMP shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational qualifications. Normally the engagement shall be only on weekdays. Apart from normal working hours, the CMPs may be called on emergency as and when needed. The CMP shall be posted in Hospital/Dispensary of BCCL as per need. Subject to availability, the Company’s accommodation will be provided during the period of engagement. Any CMP leaving his/her place of work on leave of absence/national holidays should obtain prior permission of
the controlling authority.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) – Medical Practioners Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Medical Practioners Vacancy in Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL):
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed format alongwith relevant testimonials (Attested and self signed): 1. Documentary proof of last grade 2. Proof of age (Matriculation). 3. Superannuation Notice. 4. Proof of Qualification and Registration. These documents along with application format should reach the office of HOD(EE), Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, Pin-826005 latest by 03.07.2015 by Registered/Speed Post. Important points to be noted 1. Applications received after 03.07.2015 will not be considered and the company will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within specified time 2. BCCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict/ modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. Any modifications/amendments, in this notification will be given in BCCL Website only. All correspondence with the candidates shall be made as per the address given in the application. However, important information will also be available at BCCL’s Website. BCCL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview/selection process. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview/ selection processes. The applicants can download applications from BCCL Website “www.bccl.gov.in”
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Reference: Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO. BCCL/EE/CMP/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016