Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 26/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (TECH), BHARAT DYNAMICS LTD. in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 65000-75000/-(w.e.f. 01.01.2007). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed
COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of becoming self reliant and globally competitive in high technology aerospace industry. BDL is engaged in manufacturing of sophisticated state art weapon tems for the Armed Forces. BDL is a Schedule “B” / Mini-ratna CPSE in Medium and Light Engineering sector under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production and Supplies, Ministry of Defence. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Hyderabad, Telangana. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 125 crore and Rs. 115 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He advises on all matters relating to productivity and technology pertaining to projects under development and new projects/projects with new technology products for short and long term plans of the Company. He is required to advise and monitor in house R&D for variations, technical up-gradations and indigenization
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 40 – Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical/Electronics/Aeronautical/Production Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. Persons with experience in dealing with missiles/aerospace projects would have added advantage. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organisation of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE:Rs. 65,000-75,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 26 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/08/2015.