Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job General Manager & More Vacancies on or before 12/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Vacancy Name :General Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-50,500/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058
Detail Of Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts in Bharat Dynamics Limited, a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise, under Ministry of Defence having its registered office at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad on Fixed Term/ Tenure Employment basis initially for a period of 2 years. Selected candidates may be posted at any of our Units/ Offices located at Hyderabad/ Bhanur-Medak District/Vizag/ Upcoming New Projects/ Liaison Office, New Delhi or anywhere in India as per requirement of the Company
- Essential Qualification: First Class Degree (or 5-year integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in Civil discipline.
- Post Qualification Executive Experience: Minimum 7 years post qualification relevant experience in the area of Building Construction works and related activities out of which at least 2 years experience in construction of Industrial Buildings. Experience in co-ordination with consultants, dealing with contractors, preparing estimation, tendering, rate analysis and contract management of construction activities, etc. will be an added advantage.
DEPUTY MANAGER (CIVIL):
- Essential Qualification: First Class Degree (or 5-year integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in Civil discipline.
- Post Qualification Executive Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification relevant experience in the area of Building Construction works and related activities out of which at least 1 year experience in construction of Industrial Buildings. Experience in co-ordination with consultants, dealing with contractors, preparing estimation, tendering, rate analysis and contract management of construction activities, etc. will be an added advantage.
DEPUTY MANAGER (ELECTRICAL):
- Essential Qualification: First Class Degree (or 5-year integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in Electrical discipline.
- Post Qualification Executive Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification relevant experience in the area of Industrial Electrical works including 11 KV to 33 KV work related activities. Candidates having experience in HVAC works will have a definite edge. Experience in co-ordination with consultants, dealing
with contractors, preparing estimation, tendering, rate analysis and contract management of construction activities, etc. will be an added advantage.
- PAY & PERKS: In addition to Basic Pay, DA and any other allowances as admissible will be paid. Annual increment at the rate of 3% per annum will be paid based on performance evaluation. Company accommodation is provided at Bhanur at the prescribed rates (on availability basis). Perks @ 45% on Basic Pay as per Company Rules will be paid. Other facilities viz., PF, Gratuity, Medical facilities etc are applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) – General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015
- Selection will be based on the performance in interview.
- Screening will be based on the Educational qualification and experience details provided by the candidate; hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and BDL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/ false information.
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the recruitment of a particular post or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
- Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process.
- Applicants employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. However, the candidate is required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview, if not applied through proper channel.
- Candidates from reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC) applying for disciplines in which reserved posts are not available, no relaxation in age, percentage in qualifying degree, experience etc. shall be extended and such SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates will be treated as General category candidates, provided they otherwise meet the eligibility criteria. However, exemption in application fee will be extended as applicable.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category, will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Proforma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidates caste, the Act/ Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/ Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- Candidates must note that BDL follows only Central Government list AND NOT State Governments list for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer). Similarly, candidates applying under Persons with Disability category may note that Government of India rules will be applicable for any concession in this regard.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
- If the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in Hindi or English.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Company and they will be required to undergo medical examination prior to the appointment after due selection.
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied ONLINE.
- All details given in the Online Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be allowed. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully.
- Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming interview/ appointment.
- Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible to be treated / considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- All posts require good communication skills.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 12 Oct 2015.
- Candidates who have appeared/ appearing in their final year and whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing Part Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education courses are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to apply against only one post in response to the above advertisement.
- In case of Internal Employees, Qualification shall be considered as per Company Rules.
- For calculation of aggregate marks – Total marks obtained in all Semesters/Years/Corresponding CGPA Ratings Maximum marks (cumulative of all Semesters/Years/Corresponding CGPA Ratings)
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA/ CPI/ DGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. Candidates are required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of Interview.
- In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum Essential Qualification above, candidates must submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/ Institution with a clear mention of their specialization in the Qualifying degree.
- Candidates not fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria can be debarred ab-initio or at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidature of the registered candidates may also be liable to be rejected if registered without application fee (if applicable). Candidature of candidates will also be rejected, if application form is not received or received without Mandatory Documents.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Any or all Corrigendum/Amendments related to this recruitment process will only be given on our official Website i.e. http://bdl.ap.nic.in.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in appropriate Courts/ Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- No correspondence in any matter is allowed. 32. Canvassing in any manner would lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The selection process and other rules will be followed as per the Recruitment Rules of the Company. Recruitment Rules are available on our website http://bdl.ap.nic.in/bdlmanuals.htm.
How To Apply For General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL):
- Online Application Opens from 28 Sep 2015 (1000 hrs) & Closes on 12 Oct 2015 (1600 hrs). Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- STEP-1: Logon to http://bdl.ap.nic.in
- STEP-2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitments” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied.
- STEP-3: Read the Advertisement carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details.
- STEP-4: Click SUBMIT. On submission and acceptance of application, the system will generate Registration Number and Registration Slip. Note down the registration number and take a print of the Registration Slip.
- STEP-5: Please save the Registration Slip on to your local system for future printing/reference.
- STEP-6: Follow the instructions for making payment (not applicable for candidates eligible for fee exemption): Click on the ‘Payment Link’ given. On clicking the link, STATE BANK COLLECT page will open. At the end of COLLECT page a Check Box ( ) will be there. Click on the Check Box to proceed for payment. Then Click on ‘PROCEED’ button. Select Payment Category as ‘Application Fee’. A new page will open with BDL’s LOGO on it. Enter your details like Registration ID, Name, Date of Birth etc and then click on ‘SUBMIT’ button. COLLECT page will ask for your confirmation, and then click on CONFIRM’ button. On confirmation, State Bank Collect MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) will open. Choose your Payment Option/Method and proceed for Payment. If you choose “OTHER PAYMENT MODES’ option, then a page will open wherein a pdf. document named ‘Pre-Acknowledgement Form’ will be there. Save and take a print out of the ‘Pre-Acknowledgement Form’. Now take the print out of the Form and visit any SBI Branch for payment of your Application Fee.
- STEP-7: Download the ‘Bio-data Proforma’ (Annexure-I) from the website and fill it up. Paste a recent passport size photograph on the registration slip and the Caste (SC/ST/OBC [Non-Creamy Layer]) or PWD certificate (as applicable).
- STEP-8: Mention your name and registration number on the reverse side of the all the certificates attached to the Application Form.
- STEP-9: Please forward the application along with all documents mentioned above by post to the address – “AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058” so as to reach here latest by 19-Oct-2015. The envelope containing application should be superscribed with “Application for the post being applied in bold letters”. In case of non-receipt of the Registration slip, Bio-Data form with other mandatory documents by BDL within the stipulated date (i.e. 19-Oct-2015), his/ her online application is liable to be rejected.
- CANDIDATE MUST NOTE DOWN THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBER AND KEEP A COPY OF REGISTRATION SLIP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. (Updates/ Changes/ Amendments/ Corrigendum, if any with regard to this advertisement and selection process will be hosted on our website http://bdl.ap.nic.in. only. Please be in touch with our website on a regular basis.) In case of any further query, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015