Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 9/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.8,750/- p.m
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 9/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED KANCHANBAGH, HYDERABAD
Detail of Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Defence, desires to conduct SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWDs) WALK-IN SELECTION PROCESS FOR FILLING UP OF SHORTFALL & CURRENT VACANCIES. Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability will be treated / considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995. Selected candidates will be initially posted at its Registered Office located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad. However, BDL reserves its right to transfer any of its employee(s) in future to any of its Units/ Offices at Hyderabad, Bhanur (Medak District), Vizag & upcoming New Projects and Liaison Office, New Delhi.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|TECHNICAL ASSISTANT [TA] (MECHANICAL)/||06 (04 for VI and 02 for HI)||QUALIFICATION: 3 years Diploma or equivalent full time course in relevant discipline recognized by State/ Central Government (Relevant Discipline-Mechanical, Automation & Robotics, Production). POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: NIL||8750/- (Open ended)|
|TECHNICAL ASSISTANT [TA] (ELECTRONICS)/||QUALIFICATION: 3 years Diploma or equivalent full time course in relevant discipline recognized by State/ Central government (Relevant Disciplines- Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Instrumentation, Automation & Robotics, Electrical & Electronics). POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: NIL|
|TECHNICAL ASSISTANT [TA] (ELECTRICAL)/||QUALIFICATION: 3 years Diploma or equivalent full time course in relevant discipline recognized by State/ Central government (Relevant Disciplines- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation, Plant Maintenance). POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: NIL|
|TECHNICAL ASSISTANT [TA] (CIVIL)||QUALIFICATION: 3 years Diploma or equivalent full time course in relevant discipline recognized by State/ Central government (Relevant Discipline- Civil). POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: NIL|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 9/9/2015.
- The selection will be based on Written Test and Interview scores (weightages are 85 marks and 15 marks respectively). The final selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the merit.
- The test will be of One and half hours duration. The test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to respective discipline.
- Minimum qualifying marks in each of the criteria is 60% for General category candidates and 50% for ST category candidates with respect to posts reserved for ST category (if sufficient number of candidates are not available, the criteria may be further relaxed up to maximum of 45%).
- Candidates need to secure the minimum prescribed marks for each criteria defined, to qualify for the subsequent stage of selection.
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant vacancy in Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL):
- Date of Written Test & Interview 09 SEPTEMBER 2015
- Venue BDL, KANCHANBAGH, HYDERABAD
- Reporting Time 8:30AM
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/ Interview.
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict/increase the number of candidates called for Selection process.
- Applicants serving in Government, Quasi-Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Written Test/ Interview failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, Qualification, Experience and Character & Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Company and they will be required to undergo medical examination prior to the appointment after due selection.
- Candidate must note that BDL follows only Central Government Lists and not State Government Lists for SC/ST/OBC. Candidate applying under Persons with disability category may note that Government of India rules will be applicable in this regard; otherwise they shall not be eligible for any concession.
- Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming interview/appointment.
- Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible to be treated / considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- The posts require good communication skills.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No correspondence on any matter is allowed.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 21 Aug 2015.
- Management reserves the right to fill up the notified post and also to fill up the future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company.
- Candidates not fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria can be debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- All the details given in the Bio-data Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted in appropriate Courts/ Tribunals / Forums in Hyderabad only, which shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- In case of Internal Employees, Qualification shall be considered as per Company Rules.
- Canvassing in any manner would be a disqualification. NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST KEEP A COPY OF FILLED APPLICATION (BIO-DATA FORM) AND ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. (Updates/ Changes/ Amendments/ Corrigendum, if any with regard to this advertisement and selection process will be hosted on our website http://bdl.ap.nic.in. only. Please be in touch with our website on a regular basis.) In case of any further query, please email us at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 9/9/2015
BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED KANCHANBAGH, HYDERABAD