Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Design & Quality Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Design & Quality Consultants on or before 13/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Vacancy Name :Design & Quality Consultants
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Asst. General Manager-HR, Recruitment Cell, BEML Limited, BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, S.R.Nagar, Bangalore – 560 027
Detail Of Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Design & Quality Consultants Recruitment:
BEML Limited, a pioneer in Multi Business (Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredging etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with an annual turnover of around Rs.3000 Crores, requires professionals having a minimum of twenty years of hands on experience in Design & Quality of heavy duty mining machinery viz., Bull Dozers, Dumpers & Excavators in one or more of the following areas.
- DESIGN CONSULTANTS: Mechanical Engineering Consultants: Mining Equipment Design with expertise on Hydraulics, Structures, NVH, Ergonomics, Design validation of complex machines through DFMA, FMEA, Tolerance Analysis, Serviceability, and Maintainability studies. Electrical and Electronic Engineering Consultant: Electrical Circuit design and validation for mining machines for ensuring trouble free 24X7 performance for life time. The areas of expertise sought are Electrical circuit design and CAN bus, 1D Simulation, GPS, Vision technologies, Proximity warning systems, Motion control software development for ABS/ASR. FMEA studies on electronic and electrical systems and designing for robustness and redundancy to ensure high degree of reliability. Mechanical Engineering Consultant for Diesel Engine Design: Candidate should have worked in designing and manufacturing Diesel Engines of capacity 50 to 1500 HP. Areas of expertise are High BMEP Engine Design, combustion modeling and dynamics, Emission Control to BS IV and higher, Valve train dynamics, Torsional vibration, Material technology, Thermal modeling. Candidate should have knowledge of manufacturing technologies adopted for engine components and should be able to validate the design from DFMA perspective.
- QUALITY CONSULTANTS: Mechanical Engineering consultant for quality systems: Candidate should have experience in implementing global best practices in quality system for a batch production engineering industry.
- Age limit: Below 65 years
- Location: Consultants need to primarily work with R&D teams based out of BEML facilities at KGF and Mysore.
- Remuneration: Compensation and benefits are negotiable
Selection Procedure For Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) – Design & Quality Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Design & Quality Consultants Vacancy in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML):
- Knowledge of SAE/JIS/ISO standards as applicable to the above listed areas is essential. The consultant to be well versed with current and future technologies being adopted by global companies and be in a position to suggest and guide engineering teams involved in new product development which are bench marked against global products. Candidates who have experience in large manufacturing companies including multinational companies manufacturing open cast mining machinery, will be given preference.
- Consultant will be empanelled initially on contract for a period of two years and the contract period will be extended by further two years depending on the quality and timeliness of the services delivered. Consultant’s services will be engaged on need basis from time to time and they will be compensated against the number of days/visits engaged for a project.
- Credentials indicating expertise and competence to handle the work in it’s entirety should be detailed.
- Awards if any received from National/International agencies during the services may be indicated.
- In case of consulting firm, number of experts available with the firm to carry out the work indicating their qualification, experience, similar projects handled, etc., should be detailed.
- Individual candidate, who is not working on the rolls of any organization other than academic institution may only apply.
- Experience of working on similar assignment to be shared including contact details of clients.
- Consultancy firms/individuals having knowledge and experience in any one or more of the above listed areas of specialization can apply/respond with detailed CV, requisite documents/certificates along with a recent passport size photograph of the candidate on or before 13.11.2015 to Asst. General Manager-HR, Recruitment Cell, BEML Limited, BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, S.R.Nagar, Bangalore – 560 027. For any queries in the matter, candidates may contact AGM(HR), Recruitment Cell on Phone No – 080 – 22963239 & Mail Id: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/11/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016