Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job From 22.12.2014 TO 07.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||89 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, INDIA|
Detail of Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
BEML Limited, a pioneerin Multi Business (Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredging etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with an Annual Turnover of around`3500 Crores wish to recruit candidates to fill up the backlog vacancies of SC/ST/OBC in the following disciplines for its various Manufacturing Units and Marketing Divisions located all over India.
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Sr.Manager (Testing &
|7||Manager (Security & Fire Services)||02|
|10||Manager (Material Management)||02|
|16||Engineer (Testing & Commissioning)||02|
|20||Asst.Engineer (Testing & Commissioning)||02|
Education Qualifications :
- Assistant/Senior Manager/Manager : Graduation in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Production with 60% marks merit
- Assistant/Senior Manager/Manager : MBA in HR/IR/MSW or MA in Social Work or Graduation with PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations.
- Officer (Finance) : Graduation with CA/ICWA qualification.
- Diploma Trainee : Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical /Automobile/Electrical Engineering with 60% marks merit.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Sr.No.1-4 posts||41 years (OBC)|
|Sr.No.5-10 posts||37years (OBC)|
|Asst.Manager (PR)||33 years (OBC)|
|Sr.No.12-16 posts||30 years (OBC)|
|Sr.No.17-24 posts||29 years (OBC)|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) – Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML):
- Only Indian Nationals may apply. Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 07.01.2015.
- The upper age limit indicated above is with relaxation as applicable to SC/ST/OBC in line with Government guidelines.The upper age limit can be further relaxed subject to equivalent years of excess post qualification experience prescribed. However, the maximum age with relaxation shall not exceed 55 years. SC/ST candidates are required to submit SC/ST Caste Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
- OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘NonCreamy Layer’*) (Certificate should be in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a selfundertaking that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the selfundertaking in the format provided along with the application format. [Note: **OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. *Non- Creamy Layer : The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs.4.5 lakhs in last three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14th October, 2008.’] 8
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send their online application through proper channel or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called.
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
- Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the columns furnishing the required details correctly in the ON-LINE APPLICATION.
- Intimation regarding interview etc., will be sent only through e-mail. Also the list of shortlisted/selected candidates for interview/final selection, will be uploaded in Company’s website.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be entitled for reimbursement of travel expenses from the communication address as mentioned in the application to the venue of Interview, by the shortest route as per Company rules.
- Internal candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible and interested OBC candidates (Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs) need to pay a fee of Rs.500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website and by remitting the same only in State Bank of India in the BEML Account no. 31006750220. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate payments for each of the positions.
- The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only (which is mandatory), by clicking the “Apply ON-LINE” Linkand after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuring correctness of the data entered in the portal / form.
- The candidates can access the online application form inour career page at www.bemlindia.com. The online registration site would be available from 09.00Hrs on 22.12.2014 to 17.45 Hrs on 07.01.2015.
- Applications sent by post/ courier etc., will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates working in Government/ Quasi Government / PSU etc are required to forward the print out of the online application as stated in the General Condition to
ASST. GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
For any queries in the matter, candidates may contact AGM(HR) , Recruitment Cell on Phone No – 080 – 22963239 & Mail Id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEML|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Railway jobs|