Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager, Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Manager, Manager on or before 23/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Manager, Manager
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, MSW
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,900-54,500/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy.Gen.Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road ,Nagavara, Bangalore -560045
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy Manager, Manager Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding professional in Human Resources Management for its Kotdwara (Uttarakhand) Unit
- No of Post : 01 Posts
- Pay scale (Rs.) : Rs.24900-3%- 50500 or Rs.29100-3%- 54500
- Upper age limit as on 01.09.2015 : 35 Years – 40 Years
- Minimum no. of years of relevant post qualification experience as on 01.09.2015 : 7 years – 10 Years
- For GEN & OBC Candidates – First class in MSW/MBA (2 years fulltime with specialization in HRM/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) / First class in Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma (2 years fulltime) in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a recognised University. For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Graduation and pass class in any of the above Postgraduate qualifications
- EXPERIENCE In- depth experience in all areas of Human Resources Management, Employee relations Training & Development is essential. Should have hands on experience in formulating/ implementing/ managing performance management systems, competency mapping, career planning, compensation and performance based incentive schemes. Should be well versed in the area of employee relations and in handling negotiations and arriving at settlements with trade Unions. Should be familiar with identifying training needs, formulating relevant training programmes and assessing the ROI on training. Experience indicated above may be relaxed in the case of deserving candidates based on merit at the discretion of the Management.
- JOB DESCRIPTION The selected candidates will responsible for all HR and ER functions of the Unit including implementation of HR Policies, assess and meet manpower requirement of the Unit, Talent Management, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, legal compliance etc.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Deputy Manager, Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/09/2015
- The selection for the above posts will be through written test and /or interview of the shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply For Deputy Manager, Manager Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, HRA, 48% of the basic pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity, as per company rules will be part of the remuneration package. Application of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) for Rs.500/- . SC / ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test/interview. Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. The number of post/s indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time or recruitment. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not eligible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply. Interested candidates may send the applications through post /courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, the downloadable application format available on the Company’s website(www.bel-india.com) enclosing a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), Marks cards for having passed all semesters, Certificate from previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates so as to reach Dy.Gen.Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road ,Nagavara, Bangalore -560045 on or before 23.09.2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/09/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016