Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 24/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/06/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1913 with the objective to manufacture Trans-receivers in technical collaboration with M/s CSF, France, to be used by the Indian Army for radio communication. BEL is the country’s leading electronics company and a pioneer in the electronics revolution in India. BEL develops and manufactures state-of-the-art equipment, components and systems. It has a broad based customer profile including the Government and non-Government organisations/entities. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Navaratna PSU under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production and Supplies, Ministry of Defence. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The authorised and paid capital of the Company was Rs.100 crore and Rs. 80 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 75.86%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Other Units) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He will be responsible and accountable for overall growth and profitability of all the Production Units in line with overall policies and guidelines laid down by the Corporate Office.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy(DOV): Minimum 45 Maximum 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The Candidate should be an engineering graduate with a good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience in a manufacturing company preferably in Electronics sector would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE:Rs. 75000-100000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 24th June, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015