Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 1,00,000/- (REVISED)|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||30/06/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1913 with the objective to manufacture Trans-receivers in technical collaboration with M/s CSF, France, to be used by the Indian Army for radio communication. BEL is the country’s leading electronics company and a pioneer in the electronics revolution in India. BEL develops and manufactures state-of-the-art equipment, components and systems. It has a broad based customer profile including the Government and non-Government organisations/entities. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Navaratna PSU under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production and Supplies, Ministry of Defence. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The authorised and paid capital of the Company was Rs.100 crore and Rs. 80 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 75.86%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Bangalore Complex) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He has the overall responsibility and accountability for the growth and profitability of the Bangalore Complex, subject to overall policies and guidelines laid down by the CMD/Corporate Office.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years Maximum 60 years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an Engineering graduate or equivalent from a recognized University with a good academic record. He should have adequate background and experience in a manufacturing company preferably in the Electronics sector. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in large organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000 1,00,000/- (REVISED)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit
their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE
other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 30th JUNE, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015