Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1913 with the objective to manufacture Trans-receivers in technical collaboration with M/s CSF, France, to be used by the Indian Army for radio communication. BEL is the country’s leading electronics company and a pioneer in the electronics revolution in India. BEL develops and manufactures state-of-the-art equipment, components and tems. It has a broad based customer profile including the Government and non-Government organisations/entities. It is a Schedule ”A” Navaratna PSU under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production and Supplies, Ministry of Defence. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The authorised and paid capital of the Company was Rs.100 crore and Rs. 80 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 75.86%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director(Marketing) is responsible for evolving a marketing strategy for the company’s products both in domestic and international markets. He has to initiate programmes for new customer development, identify diversification programmes for the Company and to ensure a healthy order book position for the company’s products. He has to ensure a system for market intelligence and research on a continuous basis. He has to initiate major marketing proposals and policies for the Company. He has to ensure steady expansion of export of BEL products through in-house manufacture of company designed products and manufacture of products of any design solely for exports, where such opportunities are available.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) – Minimum – 45 Years Maximum – 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA/Technical qualifications with specialization in marketing discipline and experience at a senior level in marketing in an organization of repute and persons with experience in Market Research, Product development, sales, forecasting and planning in manufacturing industry preferably in electronics sector will have added advantage.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 05th October 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017