Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) , Across India
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Engineers on contract basis for a period of SIX MONTH for Vigilance/Export Manufacturing SBU, BEL Bangalore unit.
- Qualification: First class for General/OBC and Pass class for SC/ST in BE/ B.Tech Computer Science, Computer Engineering and MCA from a recognized University/ institution.
- Job Description: Development of web portal by using the above programs.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) :
- Age: Less than 25 Yrs as on 01.07.2015.
- Reservation: Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules.
- Period of contract: Six months from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Method of Selection: Selection will be through written test (objectives type questions) and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates who have not completed qualification prescribed above need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test and interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to email correspondence. If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age etc.
- Candidates meeting the above criteria should mail the filled in application format in the format attached to [email protected] on or before 10.08.2015. No TA DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. If large number of suitable applications received, only required number of candidates will be called for test, since the number of posts are limited.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017