Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physiotherapist ‘C’ through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Physiotherapist ‘C’ on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Physiotherapist ‘C’|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree(BPT)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Manager (HR/Central) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013.|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Physiotherapist ‘C’ Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company in the field of professional Electronics, has a requirement for the following personnel on permanent basis for its Hospital at Bengaluru Complex:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelors in Physiotherapy
- Upper age limit (as on 01.02.2015) : 31 years
- Grade / Pay Scale : WG-IV/CP-V, Rs.8740-3%-22150 + admissible allowances
- Qualification: Candidates should have completed Bachelors in Physiotherapy (BPT) on full time basis from a recognized institute / council including compulsory internship training of 6 months. The candidate should have secured minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in all semesters / academic years.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience as on 01.02.2015 in a reputed hospital.
- Registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Karnataka is mandatory for applying for the post.
- The post is exclusively reserved for candidates belonging to OBC category only. Relaxation in age / experience may be granted in deserving cases, at the discretion of the Management
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Physiotherapist ‘C’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- The selection will be through a written test & interview.
How to apply for Physiotherapist ‘C’ Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- The photocopies (legible and complete) of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form and shall be submitted with the prescribed application fee of Rs. 300/-: 1. SSLC Marks Card as proof of age. 2. Marks cards of each semester / academic year of BPT 3. Final Degree certificate pertaining to BPT. 4. BPT internship certificate 5. Valid Employment Registration Card 6. Experience certificate/s. 7. OBC certificate in the prescribed form for applying for posts under Government of India issued on or after 01.02.2014. Candidates who are employed in Govt/ Quasi Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the format available on our website www.bel-india.com. Application form should be submitted in the prescribed format in A4 size paper. Application Fee: Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 300/- towards application fee.
- Mode of payment of application fee: Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (link is available on the website). The challan is to be filled in triplicate by the applicant and submitted to the nearest State Bank of India branch, along with an application fee of Rs.300/- plus applicable bank charges. On submission of the challan Unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same will be written by the staff at the bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the bank and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate should ensure that the Journal Number is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. If the Journal Number is not mentioned in the challan the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the cash counter. The candidate is required to enter the details of the challan and the ‘Journal Number’ in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the requisite documents and the Company’s copy of the challan and may be sent by ordinary post superscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope to the following address: Manager (HR/Central) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013 Please note that the challan should be submitted in original and photocopies will not be accepted. The candidate’s copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. The last date for receipt of applications is 25.03.2015. Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after the last date and are not meeting the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere shortlisting / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle the candidates to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian national need apply. The posts indicated above may vary depending upon the actual requirement at the time of selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017