Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Publication Officer through recruitment notification – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2015 – ADV NO: HR/ES&D&E/TL01. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Probationary Publication Officer Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Probationary Publication Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manager (HR/ES & D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Probationary Publication Officer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India‟s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding professionals in the field Technical Literature for its Central D&E division, located in BANGALORE Complex. The details are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Probationary Publication Officer||1||Two years full time M.Sc in Electronics/ Electronics Science from a reputed institute/recognized university with Aggregate First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The final Degree certificate should clearly indicate the specialisation as Electronics/ Electronics Science, failing which the applications will be rejected. M.Sc candidates in other disciplines need not apply.||Rs.16400- 3% – 40500||25 years for General candidates, 28 years for OBC, 30 years for SC/ST / PWD as on 01.09.2015.|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Probationary Publication Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview for only those candidates who qualify in the written test. Candidates must produce their final marks card and/or provisional/final Degree certificate at the time of attending the Written Test.
How to apply for Probationary Publication Officer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) :
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical reimbursement, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan available on the BEL website. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the „Journal Number‟ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. The candidate is required to attach the Company‟s copy of the challan along with the application format. The candidate can retain his copy of the challan for further reference. SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting online application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC, will not be interviewed. Outstation candidates who are shortlisted for the interview, will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address).
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible or without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply.
- Interested candidates may send their applications through post /courier in the application format available on the BEL website (www.bel-india.com), along with copies of the following enclosures: i) 10th standard marks card (as proof of date of birth) ii) M.Sc Semester wise marks cards & Final/Provisional Degree Certificate iii) Caste / Disability certificate (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.03.2015.) v) No Objection Certificate (if applicable) vi) Post-qualification experience certificate (if any) vii) Bank Challan (if applicable)
- Failure to enclose any of the above documents will result in disqualification. The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website, failing which, candidates will be considered under „General‟ category only, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General candidates. Candidates are required to send the application, superscribing the post applied for on the envelope, by post to Manager (HR/ES & D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013, so as to reach by 30th September, 2015.
- Eg: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY PUBLICATION OFFICER (TL01)”
- The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any email sent to the candidate. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2014 – ADV NO: HR/ES&D&E/TL01.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016