Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer on or before 26.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Distt-Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand 246149|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company & India’s leading Professional Electronics Company has the following requirement for its Medical Centre at the Kotdwara Unit on permanent basis:
- NO. OF POSTS:01
- PAY SCALE : Rs.20600-3%- 46500 or Rs.24900- 3%-50500/-
- QUALIFICATION: MBBS. Preferable : MD (Internal Medicine)
- EXPERIENCE: 6 Years or 9 Years.
- Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015) is 36 years for E-III Grade and 39 years for E-IV grade.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.03.2015
- The selection of the candidates will be through a written test followed by an interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
How to apply for Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Deserving candidates may be extended relaxation in age / experience based on merit, at the discretion of the Management. Working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri is desirable. The method of selection will be Written Test / Interview. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, HRA, 48% of the basic pay as perquisites, Non-Practicing Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity, as per company rules will be part of the remuneration package. The post requires working in shifts and relocation to the quarters allotted by the Company. Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form from the website www.bel-india.com and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents: 1. SSLC/ Matriculation certificate. 2. Marks cards of MBBS / MD of all the years. 3. Degree certificate as proof of completion of MBBS / MD. 4. Experience Certificates. 5. Community / caste / tribe certificate in respect of OBC/SC/ST candidates. It may be noted that the OBC certificate should be in the prescribed format i.e. Annexure ‘A’ for appointments to posts under the Government of India and should be dated on or after 01.06.2013.6. Discharge certificate (in case of Commissioned / Short Service Commissioned Officers). 7. Candidates working in the PSU’s / Government or quasi- government Organizations / Serving officers in the defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview.
- APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee by the way of a crossed Demand Draft (Non Refundable) in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited payable at Kotdwara. SC /ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test/interview. Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview.
- The candidate is required to enter the details of the Demand Draft and the ‘DD Number’ in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the photocopies of required documents and Demand draft towards applicable fee and send it through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Distt-Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand 246149. One copy of application and DD may be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 26.03.2015 Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / original Demand Draft or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere short-listing / attendance in the interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply. It may be noted that the number of post mentioned above are subject to change depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.03.2015