Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Engineer Job on or before 1/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||1/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) / Components & EM, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013 o|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy Engineer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna and premier professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers with experience for Components SBU of BEL Bangalore unit
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Engineer||02||BE/B.Tech (Chemical)||16400-40500||27 years as on 01.04.2015:|
- Upper age limit: 27 years as on 01.04.2015:
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First class for GEN/OBC and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Experience: 2 years of post qualification experience in operation and maintenance in Chemical industries like Petro-chemical, Gas industry, Refinery, Fine chemical, Chlor-alkali industry. Should have knowledge in chemical process like Evaporation, Absorption, Filtration and Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD). Knowledge in thermodynamics, industrial gases, equipment maintenance like pumps, cooling towers, heat exchanger and reactor. Basic knowledge in electrical and instrumentation, computers and SAP, stoichiometry, ISO9000/14000 and industrial safety.
- Responsibilities: Take care of ZnS dome production, shift operation and maintenance. Monitoring and controlling process and to take care of other activities like dispatch of products, production activities and sundry operations. Handling trouble shooting in operation and maintenance, lab activities.
- Other criteria: Should work in three rotational shifts. Responsibilities will not be restricted to CVD and shall work in other areas.
- Pay & Benefits: In addition to Basic pay, other allowances like dearness allowance, HRA and also eligible for perks of 48% on Annual Basic Pay. Reimbursement of medical expenses, Performance Related Pay, Group insurance as per Company rules, PF, gratuity etc., will be part of the remuneration package.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)- Deputy Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/4/2015.
- The applications will be scrutinised and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called to appear at the written test or interview depends on the number of applications received.
How to apply for Deputy Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives. Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) for Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. The applicant is required to write his/her name at the right bottom corner on the reverse of Demand Draft.
- Candidate employed in PSUs / Govt. Organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview to the id that is furnished in the application. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate These posts are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through direct recruitment. Therefore, applications from internal candidates will not be considered. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage. Deserving candidates may be extended relaxation in age / experience based on merit at the discretion of the Management.
- Outstation candidates will be reimbursed 2 nd class to and from train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) to the interview venue, subject to production of railway ticket/receipts as per Company rules.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply.
- Interested candidates may send the applications through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for indicating the discipline in Engineering, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with demand draft (if applicable) self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), Marks cards for having passed all semesters / years of BE/B.Tech, BE/B.Tech Degree certificate, certificate from previous employer regarding experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates.
- Candidates applying for the above posts should send their applications to the Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) / Components & EM, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013 on or before 01.04.2015.
- BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/4/2015