Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Havildar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Havildar on or before 06.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Havildar
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,300-22,000
Job Location : CHENNAI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06.06.2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DY. GENERAL MANAGER HRA) BHARATELECTRONICS LIMITED POST BOX NO981 NAND AMBAKKAM CHENNAI – 600 089
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Havildar Recruitment:
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : SSLC Pass + 15 Years of service in the Defence Forces
- Salary : Rs.8,300-22,000/-pm
- Age : 40 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SCST candidates. Candidates from the fighting arm of the Army will be preferred. Candidates should have an Exemplary” record and Medical category should be AYE. Fire training and possession of Heavy Vehicle Driving License with relevant experience from the Army, is desirable, Ability to speak, read and write Tamil and Computer literacy is desirable. Relaxation in age / experience may be granted in deserving cases.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Havildar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.06.2015
- Eligible candidates will be called for a Physical Endurance test and those who clear the same, will be called for a Written Test, followed by an Interview for shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply For Havildar Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED: The photocopies (legible & complete) of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form: 1. SSLC Marks Card. 2. Discharge book / Certificate issued by the Indian Navy | Army / Air Force clearly
indicating the medical category, date of discharge and Exemplary record. 3. Candidates need to submit copies of the relevant caste / tribe community certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable. 4. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category the certificate should be in noncreamy layer format (AnnexureA) for applying for posts under Government of India dated on or after 01, 11.2014. . Candidates who are employed in GovtQuasi Govt. Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. 6. Candidates presently employed in the Defence and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical category, character and probable date of discharge. Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply in the format available on the BEL website www.belindia.com. Application form should be submitted in the prescribed format in A4 size paper.
- Candidates are required to enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED” from Scheduled Bank payable at Chennai. SC / ST Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee, Demand Draft should be enclosed along with the Application clearly superscribing the post applied for on the envelope. Application without Demand Draft and the Documents referred above will be summarily rejected, On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the photocopies of required documents and attach the Demand Draft for Rs.300.00 and send it by Ordinary Post, to — DY. GENERAL MANAGER HRA) BHARATELECTRONICS LIMITED POST BOX NO981 NAND AMBAKKAM CHENNA – 600 089 The last date for receipt of applications is 06JUNE, 2015 (06.06.2015).
- Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / demand draft or received after due date and are not meeting the criteria indicated above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere shortlisting attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle them to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian nationals need apply.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.06.2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017