Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Assistant Engineer on or before 02/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Senior Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,600-32,500/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : BEL, Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli PO, Bangalore – 560013
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd. requires retired/retiring on or before 31.07.2015 from Army/ Air Force/ Navy personnel with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Tele Communication or Electrical discipline in the rank of JCO or equivalent having 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience as on 31.07.2015, in Executive Cadre for their Bangalore Complex.
- POST : Sr.Asst.Engineer for Naval Systems.
- PAY SCALE : Rs.12600-3%-32500, E-I Grade
- NO. OF POSTS : 02 (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules. No of post may vary based on the requirement at the appropriate time).
- EXPERIENCE : Minimum 5 years experience in Handling of Communication Systems including U/VHF & HF Radios on board Indian Naval platforms. Testing and troubleshooting of RF & general electronic circuits.
- DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS : Work experience with Defence Electronics Establishments and Working knowledge on Computers.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : Testing of Communication Systems including Radios in the factory. Setting to work (STW), conduct of Harbour Acceptance Trials (HATs) & Sea Acceptance Trials of installed Communication Systems on board Naval ships & submarines. Providing after sales support and training to Customers on Communication systems.
- AGE : Upper age limit: 40 years as on 31.07.2015 (Age will be relaxed in case of deserving candidates).
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Senior Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/08/2015
- The selection will be through a written test & interview.
How To Apply For Senior Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned aloft, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications by post, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for i.e Sr.Asst.Engineer for Naval Systems. The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed: 1. Self attested copy of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age). 2. Self attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters / years of Diploma Engineering or equivalent examination. 3. Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience. 4. Caste / Tribe Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates. 5. Discharge summary (Where ever applicable). Applications complete in all aspects should be sent to BEL, Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli PO,
Bangalore – 560013, latest by 02.08.2015. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for the written test / interview. Candidates short listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro Second class train fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules. Applications sent through e-mail will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/08/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016