Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Official Language Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Assistant Official Language Officer on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Assistant Official Language Officer
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 12,600 – 32,500/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DGM (HR) / CO, Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Senior Assistant Official Language Officer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding professional with experience in the field of Official language for its Chennai (TN) and Panchkula (Haryana) Unit.
- No of post : 02
- Pay Scale (Rs.): Rs. 12600 – 32500/-
- Upper age limit as on 01.05.2015: 33 yrs
- QUALIFICATION: Masters Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Senior Assistant Official Language Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- The selection for the above posts will be through Written and/ or interview of shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply For Senior Assistant Official Language Officer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, HRA, 48% of the basic pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity, as per company rules will be part of the remuneration package. Application of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) for Rs.500/- (in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. Candidate working in PSUs / Govt. Organisations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. Organisations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Candidates shortlisted for the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro train fare (Sleeper Class) by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per company rules. Interested candidates may send the applications through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation
Certificate (proof of age), Marks Cards of all semesters for having possessed the relevant qualifications mentioned above, certificate from previous employer regarding experience in OL implementation, Caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment. Deserving candidates may be extended relaxation in age based on merit at the discretion of the Management. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply. Candidates should send their applications to the DGM (HR) / CO, Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045 through post / courier so as to reach on or before 10.06.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015