Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineers on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Pune
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires 02 Civil Engineers and 02 Electrical Engineers for a period of ONE year on contract basis, for its Plant &Services Department of Pune Unit.
- Requirements: 02 Civil Engineers and 02 Electrical Engineers
- Qualification: First class in BE / B.Tech Graduate from AICTC approved college in Civil / Electrical Engineering. Candidates with first class in AMIE in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Age: Maximum age limit as on 01.09.2015 is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates respectively.
- Reservation: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules.
- Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs.18,000/- per month, subject to statutory deductions as applicable.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining.
- Job Description: (a) CIVIL: 1) Estimation of works 2) Execution of civil works like building construction, Industrial sheds etc. 3) Measurement of works as per standards. 4) Preparing contract documents and tenders. 5) Verification of contractor bills 6) Liaison with the contractors/Govt agencies. 7) Maintaining daily contract documents. 8) Supervision of day to day Civil maintenance works. (b) ELECTRICAL: 1) Estimation of the new /modification works. 2) Execution of Electrical works. 3) Work measurements and bills verification. 4) Maintenance (Preventive & Breakdown) of production and service equipment’s. 5) Spares planning and procurement. 6) Energy monitoring and conservation. 7) Maintaining ISO documents. 8) Knowledge of Electrical Safety standards and implementation at the work place.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- Method of Selection: Selection will be through written test and shortlisted candidates only will attend the interview.
How To Apply For Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- AT INITIAL STAGE, Candidates meeting the above criteria may mail “the ScannedCopy of filled in application” in the prescribed format [format available on BEL website] to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.09.2015.
- AT THE TIME OF WRITTEN TEST, candidates are required to produce filled in application-original copy (which was scanned and e-Mailed) and the following documents self-attested xerox copy (one set in following mentioned sequence) alongwith original documents for verification: i) SSLC Marks card ii) Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate iii) Caste Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format [available on BEL website] iv) One recent passport size color photograph vi) Filled in bio-data form, downloaded from the BEL website.
- APPLICATIONS IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT [format available on BEL website] WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED. Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech / AMIE need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their above certificates in original on the day of the written test and interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Only Indian Nationals need apply. The communication to the candidates with regard to written test / interview will be made on to their eMail address indicated by the candidate in the application. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. DGM (HR & A) / BEL-PUNE; Phone: 020-22903000
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015