Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ME/M.Tech Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E./M. Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job ME/M.Tech Engineers on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||ME/M.Tech Engineers|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD., INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MALLAPUR, NACHARAM POST, HYDERABAD-500 076|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) ME/M.Tech Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna PSU Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, require experienced M.E / M. Tech professionals for its HYDERABAD Unit in Deputy Engineer (E-II) Grade as indicated below:
- NO. OF POSTS: 04 (TWO RF & MW Engg. / Radar Engg and TWO Embedded Systems / Digital Signal processing specializations)
- PAY SCALE : Rs. 16,400/- 3% – Rs. 40,500/- (Approx Rs. 7.4 Lakhs p.a. CTC) (Two Additional increments will be granted for selected candidates)
- QUALIFICATION: Full time M.E. / M. Tech/MS graduates from any AICTE approved institution with First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the following disciplines: i) M.E./M. Tech/MS in Electronics & Communications Engineering with specialization in RF & Microwave Engg./ Radar Engg. / Embedded Systems / Digital Signal Processing only. ii) Prior to M.E/M.Tech, the candidates must have successfully completed B.E/B.Tech in electronics/Telecom from any AICTE institution with aggregate first class for General/OBC candidates and pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- EXPERIENCE: Post qualification experience of minimum 1 year in one or more in the following areas: Electronics Hardware Design, Embedded Systems Design, Mixed Signal & FPGA based Designs, High Speed Single/Multi Core Processors based Hardware, RF Designs, Antenna designs, Modem, Wireless Communication Transceivers, Signal Processing, High Power amplifiers, Synthesizers and Microwave Systems.
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT (as on 01.12.2014) : Gen- 28 years OBC- 31 years SC/ST/PWD- 33 years
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – ME/M.Tech Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015
- The selection of the candidates will be through a written test followed by an interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
How to apply for ME/M.Tech Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives. In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Travel Allowance, Interest Subsidy on Housing Loan, Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity etc (as per Company rules) will be a part of remuneration package. P.T.O Applications from GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited, Hyderabad”. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, not having the relevant experience, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Outstation candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) if they are short listed and attend interview. Only Indian Nationals needs to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail to the id that is furnished by the candidates. BEL will not be responsible for non-receipt/bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
- Interested candidates may send their applications superscribing on the envelope indicating “THE POST APPLIED FOR DY ENGINEER ” in the downloadable application format, along with a recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate, Memorandum of marks of all semesters of B. E / B. Tech, Degree certificate of B.E. / B. Tech., Memorandum of marks of all semesters of M.E./ M. Tech, Degree certificate of M.E. / M. Tech., Certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience in the relevant field, Caste certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable), PWD certificate (if applicable), Proof of age, and other relevant certificates to DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR), BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD., INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MALLAPUR, NACHARAM POST, HYDERABAD-500 076, so as to reach his office on or before 31.03.2015. Applications received after the due date, are not entertained at any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017