Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electronics & Mechanical Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/BTECHcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Electronics & Mechanical Engineers from 11/02/2015 to 18/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Electronics & Mechanical Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Electronic Warfare & Avionics SBU at Bangalore Unit.|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Electronics & Mechanical Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its Electronic Warfare & Avionics SBU at Bangalore Unit.
- Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, and Mechanical) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.02.2015.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Experience: Minimum 6 months.
- No. of Vacancy: 4 E&C and 2 Mechanical (Changes depending upon the requirement).
- Job: The requirement is in the areas of Testing /Quality Management/Customer Support.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Electronics & Mechanical Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/02/2015
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview. Selected candidates may be posted to any of the other SBU in Bangalore Complex.
How to apply for Electronics & Mechanical Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech and who do not have 6 months work experience need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC in original on the day of the written test /interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Local candidates will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.Candidates short listed for the test will be informed through e-mail regarding the date of written test & interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence. If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age etc. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. Only online applications submitted on or before 18.02.2015 will be entertained.
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should possess the following: a. Valid e-mail id and mobile no, which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process. b. Scanned copy of experience certificate (in PDF/JPEG file only) for uploading with the application form. c. Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST are required to upload scanned copy of caste certificate in prescribed format.
- Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=103
- The online registration site would be open from 11.02.2015 to 18.02.2015.
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application. There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal: Step-1: Registration: This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form. Important: Make a note of the user-id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step-1. (User id and link will be sent to mail id furnished by you during the registration). Step-2: Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step-1) and then fill the detailed application form. Candidates can view results and download call letter after logging to the below URL using their user id. http://bghr-recruitment.com/Login.aspx?recid=103 For technical clarification if any, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/02/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BEL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017