Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executives through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executives on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Executives
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600-50,500/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli HO, Bangalore – 560 013
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Executives Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a premier Navaratna PSU and a pioneer in the field of Defence Electronics. BEL requires for assignment being handled by their Military Radars SBU, Bangalore Complex, Executives who will be required to work at Bangalore. The vacancy is on a short-term basis for a period of 5 years after which the services of the candidate maybe extended based on the requirement of the project/ performance of the candidate. The assignment is a challenging one considering the state-of-the-art technology involved in the project.
- POST:- “Senior Engineer (FIXED TERM), Military Radars SBU” in E-III grade. “Deputy Manager (FIXED TERM), Military Radars SBU” in E-IV grade.
- PAY SCALE:- E-III Grade – Rs. 20600-3%-46500 plus perks at 48% of Annual Basic E-IV Grade – Rs.24900-3%-50500 plus perks at 48% of Annual Basic
- NO. OF POSTS:- SIX [2 – Mechanical, 3- Electronics & Communication, 1- Electrical Engg. disciplines]. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules. The number of Posts and Grade offered may change based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- QUALIFICATION:- First Class in BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Comm/ Electrical Engineering for General & OBC candidates & Pass class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- DURATION: 5 years
- EXPERIENCE:- Post Qualification relevant experience as per job description below of 3-4 years for E-III grade as on 31.08.2015 Post Qualification relevant experience as per job description below of 6-7 years for E-IV grade as on 31.08.2015
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Executives Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- The selection will be through a Written Test and Interview
How To Apply For Executives Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Interested candidates meeting all the above mentioned criteria and willing to work in the above mentioned location, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, superscribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SENIOR ENGINEER/ DEPUTY MANAGER (FIXED TERM)– MILITARY RADARS SBU”. The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed along with application:
- Self-attested copy of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).
- Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Engineering.
- Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience.
- Caste/ Tribe Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates.
- Applications of GENERAL/OBC Candidates should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- from any Nationalised Bank in the Name of “BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED” payable at BANGALORE. Applications in all respects should be sent to Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli HO, Bangalore – 560 013, latest by 31.08.2015. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Written Test/ Interview. Candidates short-listed for interview only will be reimbursed
to and fro Second Class Train Fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules. All SC/ST candidates will be paid to and fro second class train fare by shortest route for written test on production of travel receipt.
- Applications sent through e-mail will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016