Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineer/ Dy Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Engineer/ Dy Engineer on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Engineer/ Dy Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400 – Rs.46,500/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Manager (HR/ES & D&E), Engineering Services Division, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Senior Engineer/ Dy Engineer Recruitment:
The ENGINEERING SERVICES & CENTRAL D&E Division / Bangalore Complex of Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company, requires the following outstanding personnel :
|Designation||Qualification||No. of Posts||Post Qualfn work experience||Grade||Upper age limit as on 01.06.2015||Pay Scale (Rs.)||CTC (Approx.)||QUALIFICATION|
|Sr. Engineer||BE (Civil)||4||4 years||E-III||32||20600 -3%- 46500||8.2 Lakhs||Four years full time BE/B.Tech Degree (in the above specified disciplines only), from reputed institutes. First Class for Gen / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
|Sr. Engineer||BE (E&C/ Electronics/ Commn)||1||4 years||E-III||32||20600 -3%- 46500||8.2 Lakhs||Four years full time BE/B.Tech Degree (in the above specified disciplines only), from reputed institutes. First Class for Gen / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
|Dy. Engineer||BE (E&C/ Electronics/ Commn)||1||1 year||E-II||28||16400 -3%- 40500||6.6 Lakhs||Four years full time BE/B.Tech Degree (in the above specified disciplines only), from reputed institutes. First Class for Gen / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
- Sl. No. 1: 4 years of experience in Project Planning, execution of industrial infrastructure, Quality Control Procedure and co-ordination of inter-disciplinary activities.
- Sl. No. 2 and 3 : Hands on experience in the design of PCBs in various PCB Design software platforms / E-CAD Tools. Should have proven experience particularly in the field of High Speed PCB Design, High Density Interconnection and advanced concepts of Printed Circuit Board Design.
- Sl. No. 2: IPC trained / certified professionals will be preferred. Working knowledge on SI, PI, Thermal Analysis and EMI/EMC on Multilayer PCB Design is preferred.
- Sl. No. 2 & 3: Should be able to thoroughly understand PCB schematics, generate schematic diagram, component configuration, library data creation for components, process flow for design of PCBs’, placement analysis, signal integrity, criteria for controlled impedance, generation of output files in various platforms, knowledge of PCB CAM platforms.
- Sl. No. 2: Knowledge of PCB manufacturing / assembly process flow is required. Concepts of Power Integrity, Thermal analysis and EMI / EMC analysis for PCB Design would be an added advantage.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Senior Engineer/ Dy Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Engineer/ Dy Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical reimbursement, Provident Fund, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- Candidates belonging to Gen /OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan available on the BEL website. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. The candidate is required to attach the Company’s copy of the challan alongwith the application format. The candidate can retain his copy of the challan for further reference. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application
fee. Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting online application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates who are unable to produce NOC, will not be interviewed. Outstation candidates who are shortlisted for the interview, will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address).
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible or without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply. Age / Experience indicated above may be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion of the Management.
- Interested candidates may send their applications through post /courier in the application format available on the BEL website, alongwith copies of the following enclosures: i) SSLC certificate (as proof of date of birth) ii) Engineering Degree certificate iii) All semester marks cards iv) Valid Caste / Disability certificate (if applicable). OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.01.2015. v) Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer, clearly mentioning the dates of employment and the kind of work experience. vi) No Objection Certificate (if applicable) vii) Bank Challan. Failure to enclose any of these documents will result in disqualification. Candidates are required to send the application, superscribing the post applied for on the envelope, by post to Manager (HR/ES & D&E), Engineering Services Division, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013, so as to reach by 30th May 2015. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate Candidates who had appeared for the interviews for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil) in August 2014 / November 2014 and did not qualify, need not apply. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016