Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager Job on or before 18/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900 -58,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ghaziabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DGM(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager Recruitment:
The NCS – SBU of Bharat Electronics Ltd., Ghaziabad (a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company), requires the following outstanding personnel, for execution of major Projects on PAN India basis
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Post Qualfn work exp|
|DGM/ E-VI on permanent basis||1||BE/B.Tech (Civil)||32900 – 3% – 58000||45 years||Min. 15 yrs|
|Dy. Manager/ E-IV on fixed term basis||7||BE/B.Tech (Civil)||24900 – 3% – 50500||35 years||Min. 6 yrs|
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to deposit the application fee of Rs.500/-. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The application fee is non refundable. Take a print out of the enclosed challan form. The application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India. The payment of application fee through any other mode would not be acceptable. Applicants should therefore pay the fee through downloaded challan form(designated process) only.
- The Challan has three portions. The first portion is for Bank, second portion is for Company and the third portion is for Candidate / Applicant. The Candidate has to fill up the required information in all the three portions and submit the same to any of the nearest SBI branch across the country along with required fee amount plus bank charges Rs. 40/-. extra.
- After making the payment, the Cashier who collect the money will update the payment in the system and as soon as it is done, the system will generate a unique transaction number called “Journal Number” . This number has to be written manually in all the three portions of the Challan by the Cashier. The Bank portion of challan will be retained by the Cashier and other two portions of the challan will be returned to the Candidate duly entering the “Journal Number”.
- Candidate should ensure before leaving the Cash Counter that the Journal Number is entered on the two portions of the challan (Company copy and Applicant copy) handed over to him / her after the remittance of fee amount. If the Journal number is not mentioned in the challan, the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the Cash counter
- The candidates should retain his copy of the challan. Challan without entry of Journal Number will not be considered. NOC: Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates who have not completed Engineering Degree need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. If there are more number of eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, experience, etc. Candidates may please note that in case of scrutiny of applications and short listing of candidates, if their candidature is rejected, the application fee will not be refunded. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/9/2015.
- Selection will be either through a Written Test followed by an Interview (for those candidates who qualify in the written test) or only interview as may be decided by the management.
How to apply for Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) :
Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the company copy of the Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of ____________________________” and addressed to DGM(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010 through post/courier within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/9/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016