Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician-C/ Engineering Assistant Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technician-C/ Engineering Assistant Trainee on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician-C/ Engineering Assistant Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||ITI/ Diploma|
|Total No Of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||15/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Dy General Manager (HR) Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076|
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Technician-C/ Engineering Assistant Trainee Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company has the following requirement of personnel on permanent basis for its Hyderabad Unit:
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT):
- No of post : 03
- Qualification : 3 years full time diploma in Engineering
- Trade / Discipline : Mechanical
- Wage Group / Career Path / Pay Scale : WG VII / CPVI Rs. 10050-3%-25450-+ admissible allowances. Engineering Assistant trainees will undergo training for an initial period of one year during which they will be paid stipend of Rs. 4,000/- p.m. On successful completion of the training and on passing the gradation test they will be placed on the regular pay scales indicated above.
- No of post : 05
- Qualification : ITI + one year apprenticeship OR 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
- Trade / Discipline : Electronic Mechanic
- Wage Group / Career Path / Pay Scale : WG IV / CP V Rs. 8740-3%-22150/- + admissible allowance
- Should have acquired the appropriate qualification in the indicated trade / discipline only.
- Upper age as on 01.05.2015 should be 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates. PWD candidates will be extended age relaxation by 10 years.
- General / OBC candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all years) and above in ITI/NAC/Diploma and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
- Knowledge of Telugu and registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Telangana is preferable.
- Documents to be submitted: 1. SSLC/SSC/ISC marks card as proof of date of birth. 2. Marks card of each academic year / semester in ITI/NAC/Apprenticeship course / Engg. Diploma. 3. Final certificate pertaining to completion of ITI/NAC/Diploma in Engg Issued by the Competent Authority/Board. 4. Apprenticeship marks card and final certificate (for Technician ‘C’ post only). 5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD need to submit their caste/tribe/community/disability certificate. 6. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the community certificate in the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.11.2014. 7. Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format. 8. Candidates who are employed in Govt/Quasi Govt/Public Sector Undertakings are required to submit their applications through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 300/- towards application fee, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Mode of payment of application fee: Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (link is available on the website). The challan is to be filled in triplicate by the applicant and submitted to the nearest State Bank of India branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 300/- plus applicable bank charges. On submission of the challan Unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same will be written by the staff at the bank. The blank portion of the challan will be retained by the bank and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate should ensure that the Journal Number is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. If the Journal Number is not mentioned in the challan the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the cash counter. Please note that the challan should be submitted in original and photocopies will not be accepted. The candidate’s copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Technician-C/ Engineering Assistant Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technician-C/ Engineering Assistant Trainee Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
The application form is available as a link on the website and the same may be downloaded. The application form should be filled and should be complete in all respects. The journal number and details of the challan needs to be entered in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the requisite documents, Company’s copy of the challan, duly filled-in check list in all respects and may be sent by ordinary post to the following address. The post applied for may be indicated clearly on the envelope: Dy General Manager (HR) Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076. The last date for receipt of applications is 15.05.2015. Applicants are advised to go through the website www.bel-india.com for updates. Note: Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after the last date and are not meeting the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere short listing / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle the candidates to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian national need apply. For any clarifications contact: 040-27194215
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017