Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Assistant Engineer on or before 19/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Senior Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs. 12,600-3%-32,500/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre For Learning and Development, BEL, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd requires for their Missile Systems SBU, Bangalore Complex, Ex-Servicemen (retired or retiring on or before 31.08.2015) with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics & Communication, Mechanical or Electrical discipline having relevant Post qualification of 15 years in the Armed Forces (Army/ Navy/ Air Force) and in the rank of JCO or equivalent at the time discharge. The vacancy is on fixed-term employment basis in Executive Cadre for a period of *10 years for their customer locations in Jorhat, Tejpur, Chabua, Bagdogra, Hashimara, Gwalior and Pune.
- POST:-“Sr. Asst. Engineer (FIXED TERM) Missile Systems SBU” in E-I grade.
- PAY SCALE:- Rs. 12600-3%-32500 plus Perks at 48% of Annual Basic
- NO. OF POSTS:- NINE (1-Electronics & Communication, 4-Mechanical, 4-Electrical Engg. Disciplines). Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules. The number of posts indicated may change based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- QUALIFICATION:- 3 years Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent in Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical disciplines.
- DURATION: *10 years Fixed-term or date of attaining 60 years whichever is earlier. Also, continuation of employment will be reviewed after the initial 5 years based on individual’s performance and organization requirement.
- EXPERIENCE:-Relevant Post Qualification experience of 15 years in the Indian Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) in Installation & Commissioning of Missile Systems consisting of Radars, Weapon Control Centres, Communication Systems, Launchers, Computer & Display, Power Sources, Air Conditioners, Mast, Slewing Systems etc. will be preferred.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:- 1. Operation, Maintenance, Repair, Installation & Commissioning of Missile Systems consisting of Radars, Weapon Control Centres, Communication Systems, Launchers, Computer & Display Power Sources (DG Sets), Air Conditioners, Mast, Slewing System etc. 2. Have regular interaction with respective IAF Unit, OEM, Local Vendors to maximize the system uptime, Assist Air Force Personnel for system maintenance activities, Forwardal of the defective materials/ Goods to OEM locations for repair/ replacement, maintenance of records, periodical calibration of instruments, local purchase of urgent non-critical items. 3. Conversant with RF, Microwave Systems, Digital Electronics & Computers (For Electronics position only) 4. Periodical maintenance of HMV like TATRA and Tata Prime Movers, Trainers, Heat Exchanger, Level Jacks & Pneumatic Systems etc. (For Mechanical position only) 5. Periodical maintenance of DG sets, Static Frequency Converter & Batteries etc. (For Electrical position only) 6. Training of customers.
- AGE :- Below 50 years as on 31.08.2015(relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. guidelines and also in the case of deserving/ experienced candidates).
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Senior Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- The selection will be through a Walk-In Written test on 21.09.2015 at 9:30am in Centre For Learning and Development, BEL, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore followed by Interview for the shortlisted candidates on 21.09.2015 and/or 22.09.2015. Candidates who fulfill the above criteria and appearing for the written test are required to confirm their attendance for the written test by email to [email protected] on or before 19.09.2015. Interested candidates meeting all the above mentioned criteria and willing to work in the above mentioned locations, should report to the venue with the filled-in application appended to this advertisement. The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed along with application: 1. Self-attested copy of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age). Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Diploma Engineering.
- Diploma certificate or Equivalence certificate stating Qualification Equivalent to Diploma.
- Certificate from the Armed Forces regarding relevant post qualification experience & skills/ qualification acquired while in Service. Discharge Book collected at the time of leaving the services.
- Caste/ Tribe Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates. Proof of Identity in original & photocopy eg. Voter’s id card/ Aadhar card/ Passport etc.
- Only Candidates who meet all the above criteria may appear for the written test. Candidates whose applications are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- All SC/ST candidates appearing for the written test will be paid to and fro second class train fare by shortest route on production of travel receipt. All candidates short-listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Train Fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/09/2015