Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineering Assistant Trainee from 28/01/2015 to 14/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineering Assistant Trainee|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineering Assistant Trainee Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company & India’s leading Professional Electronics Company requires Engineering Assistant Trainee (11 Posts).
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) (Pay Scale: Rs 10050-3%-25450/-)
- Electronics – 6 Posts Mechanical – 3 Posts Electrical – 2 Posts
- For ENGINEERING ASSISTANT TRAINEE, GEN / OBC candidates with 60% in 3 Years’ full time Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute in Electronics / Mechanical / Electrical in the above disciplines are only eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with 50% in the above Diploma / disciplines are eligible to apply. The maximum age limit for General candidates is 28 years of age as on 01.01.2015 for all posts.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineering Assistant Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/02/2015
- Selection will be through written test and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test. Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application is accepted are required to log on to the website and enter their application no. to access and download their written test call letter. Candidates are required to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will not be sent through e-mail or through conventional mail. Candidates, whose applications are accepted through the process of submission of online applications, are eligible to attend the written test at the respective centre. The call letters will be uploaded on the website on 2nd March 2015 (Tentative).
- THE WRITTEN TEST WILL BE HELD ON 15 March,2015(Sunday). (Test Duration: 2 hours | Test Timing: 1000 – 1200 hours) The written test will be held at Ghaziabad and Delhi centres.
- Candidates should choose the test centre nearest to their place of correspondence. The written test will consist of Objective type questions from respective disciplines and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for interview, will be uploaded on the website on 25.03.2015. They will be required to appear for an interview for final selection. The results of selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
How to apply for Engineering Assistant Trainee Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Candidates meeting the requirements may visit our website www.belindia.com or https://jobapply.in/belghaziabad2015 for details and for applying online from 28/01/2015 to 14/02/2015. Applications submitted through any other means will be rejected.
1. Candidates are advised to go through the Norms in detail. 2. Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to make a DemandzDraft for Rs.300/- drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at Ghaziabad, in favour of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. 3. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form. Please go through the norms so that you are prepared with the required details before applying.
i) Only Indian Nationals need apply GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to forward a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) in favour of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at SBI, Ghaziabad along with the print out of the filled online application form having auto generated Registration Number with photograph affixed and duly signed, so as to reach to Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 21.02.2015.Please indicate your name and auto generated Registration No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. ii) Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. iii) Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities. iv) There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their nonselection at any stage. v) In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms. vi) Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi. vii) Candidates whose Diploma Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview. viii) BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017