Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Assistant Engineers. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/03/2015 at 09.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Assistant Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||14/03/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre For Learning and Development, BEL, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Senior Assistant Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a premier Navaratna PSU and a pioneer in the field of Defence Electronics. Bharat Electronics Limited requires for their Military Radars SBU, Bangalore Complex, Ex-Servicemen (retired or retiring on or before 31.03.2015) with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics & Communication, Mechanical or Electrical disciplines, having Post qualification (Professional) experience of 15 years in the Indian Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Airforce) in the rank of JCO or equivalent at the time of discharge. The vacancy is on Fixed-Term basis in Executive Cadre for a period of 3 years. The executives will be required to work at Bangalore initially and thereafter at Kolar or other test sites in and around Bangalore.
- POST:- “Sr. Asst. Engineer (FIXED TERM), Military Radars SBU” in E-I Grade.
- PAY SCALE:- Rs.12600-3%-32500 plus Perks at 48% of Annual Basic.
- NO. OF POSTS:-ELEVEN [3 – Mechanical, 7- Electronics & Communication, 1- Electrical Engg. disciplines]. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules. The number of posts may change based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- QUALIFICATION:- 3 years Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent in/ Electronics & Comm / Mechanical / Electrical disciplines.
- DURATION:- 3 years Fixed-Term
- EXPERIENCE:- Post Qualification experience of 15 years in the Armed Forces & be in the Rank of JCO or equivalent at the time of discharge and have work experience in the areas of assembly/ Integration/ Testing/ Documentation/ Inspection.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:-
- Electronics & Communication 1. Participation in Quality Assurance activities. 2. Testing & acceptance of Radar System & Sub Units. 3. Support for testing system modules using ATE and outward inspection. 4. Generation of Production Documentation.
- Mechanical 1. Participation in Quality Assurance activities. 2. Assembly, Integration of sub systems of Radar and deployment at test site. 3. Generation of documents.
- Electrical 1. Participation in Quality Assurance activities 2. Cabling and installation of Sub Units/ Systems. 3. Inspection of the work including continuity checks, soldering inspection, etc. 4. Testing & trouble shooting of Sub Units/ Systems.
- AGE:- Below 50 years as on 31.03.2015 (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. guidelines and also in the case of deserving/ experienced candidates)
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Senior Assistant Engineers Post:
- Written Test on 14/03/2015.
- The selection will be through a Walk-In Written test on 14.03.2015 at 9:30 am in Centre For Learning and Development, BEL, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore followed by Interview for the shortlisted candidates on 15.03.2015. Candidates who fulfill the above criteria and appearing for the written test are required to confirm their attendance for the written test by email to [email protected] Interested candidates meeting all the above mentioned criteria and willing to work in the above mentioned locations, should report to the venue with the filled-in application appended to this advertisement
Walkin Procedure for Senior Assistant Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed along with application: 1. Self-attested copy of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age). 2. Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Diploma Engineering. 3. Certificate from the Armed Forces regarding relevant post qualification experience & skills/ qualification acquired while in Service. 4. Discharge Book collected at the time of leaving the services. 5. Caste/ Tribe Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates. 6. Proof of Identity in original & photocopy eg. Voter’s id card/ Aadhar card/ Passport etc. Only Candidates who meet all the above criteria may appear for the written test. Candidates whose applications are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. All SC/ST candidates appearing for the written test will be paid to and fro second class train fare by shortest route on production of travel receipt. All candidates short-listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Train Fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules. Applications sent through e-mail will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 14/03/2015
Venue : Centre For Learning and Development, BEL, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016