Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Engineer/ Senior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Deputy Engineer/ Senior Engineer on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Engineer/ Senior Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Manager (HR/Central) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy Engineer/ Senior Engineer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company in the field of professional electronics, has a requirement of the following personnel for its Bengaluru Unit on Fixed Tenure Basis For 5 Years:
- No. of Posts : 12
- Grade/Payscale : E-II/Rs. 16400-3%-40500 EE-III/ Rs. 20600-3%-46500
- Qualification : BE / B.Tech
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government guidelines. Age relaxation shall be extended by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. The posts indicated above may vary depending on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- The candidates selected will be posted at various locations at Punjab, Delhi, Delhi-NCR, Assam, West Bengal, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Goa, Orissa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands. Candidates should be willing to travel to various locations in India on a regular basis.
- The candidates who are meeting the following eligibility criteria may apply for the posts: 1. Should have minimum of 1 year / 3 years of post qualification experience as on 01.04.2015 for E-II/E-III grades respectively. 2. Should have secured First Class (Gen/OBC) and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech. (i.e. aggregate of all semesters/ academic years). 3. Experience in the following areas will be preferred: Large communication networks, network equipments, network troubleshooting and configuration. Routers, switches, voice gateways, other networking devices, routing protocols, application services. Security solutions including firewalls, anit-virus solutions, virtual private networks, Intrusion Detection Systems. VoIP and Video Infrastructure and its associated software including call management systems and voice mail. Installation and configuration of hardware / software of servers, Storage Area Network devices. VSAT devices such as BUC, LNB, Modems and Antennas. Network Management Solutions: Network Fault Management, Network Performance Management, Network Traffic Analysis. Windows Operating System and Linux Operating System. Oracle database.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Deputy Engineer/ Senior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- The mode of selection for the above posts shall be through a written test followed by interview only for shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for Deputy Engineer/ Senior Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Documents to be submitted: 1. SSLC / SSC Marks card as proof of date of birth. 2. BE/B.Tech marks cards of all academic years / semesters 3. Final Degree Certificate in respect of BE/B.Tech. 4. Experience certificates. 5. Caste / Community certificate in respect of SC/ST and OBC candidates. OBC candidates are required to produce community certificate in the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued on or after 01.04.2014.
- Candidates who are serving in Government / Quasi-govt./ PSU’s etc. are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of application or interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Mode of payment of application fee: Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan (link is available on the website). The challan is to be filled in triplicate by the applicant and submitted to the nearest State Bank of India branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- plus applicable bank charges. On submission of the challan Unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same will be written by the staff at the bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the bank and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate should ensure that the Journal Number is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. If the Journal Number is not mentioned in the challan the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the cash counter.
- Please note that the challan should be submitted in original and photocopies will not be accepted. The candidate’s copy may be retained by the candidate for future reference. The application fee is nonrefundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Application form: The application form is available as a link on the website and the same may be downloaded. The application form should be filled and should be complete in all respects. The journal number and details of the challan needs to be entered in the application form. On completion of the application form the same is to be submitted along with the requisite documents and the Company’s copy of the challan and may be sent by ordinary post to the following address. The post applied for may be indicated clearly on the envelope: Manager (HR/Central) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru 560 013 The last date for receipt of applications is 20.04.2015.
- Applications that are not in the prescribed form, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures / challan or received after the last date and are not meeting the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Mere shortlisting / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle the candidates to any claim for the post. Canvassing in any form at any stage will result in disqualification. Only Indian national need apply. For any clarifications contact 080-22195345.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017