Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk Cum Computer Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Clerk Cum Computer Operator on or before 21/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name :Clerk Cum Computer Operator
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,740-22,150/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Clerk Cum Computer Operator Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company has a requirement for the posts indicated below for its GHAZIABAD UNIT
|Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Grade / Pay scale||Reservation|
|Clerk-cumComputer Operator ‘C’ (For Finance)||10||Graduation in Commerce with 60% aggregate and above marks (50% aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Working knowledge of computer is essential and experience in SAP environment will be preferred.||WG-IV,CP-V /Rs.8740-3%- 22150/- + allowances admissible||GEN-07 SC-3 ST-01 OBC-03|
|Clerk-cumComputer Operator ‘C’ (For GM’s Office)||4||3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice/BBA/BBM with 60% aggregate and above marks (50% aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Good communication skills and knowledge of computer is essential.||WG-IV,CP-V /Rs.8740-3%- 22150/- + allowances admissible||GEN-07 SC-3 ST-01 OBC-03|
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Clerk Cum Computer Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/07/2015
- Selection will be through written test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Only Indian Nationals need apply GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to forward a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) in favor of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at SBI, Ghaziabad along with the print out of the filled online application form having auto generated Registration Number with photograph affixed and duly signed, so as to reach to Post Box No.3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 21.07.2015. Please indicate your name and auto generated Registration No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi. Candidates whose Diploma Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason. In case you require any clarifications regarding the advertisement please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc.
- Job description (for Finance): Day to day accounting in SAP environment, cash disbursement, visit to various authority and customer offices and sites, vouching, documentation, data entry, follow-up customer realization, taxation and other operational activities and experience in SAP environment will be preferred .
- Job description (for GM’s Office): To manage the office of General Manager, Correspondence with other divisions/units, Receiving internal/external calls/customer coordination, Internet mails, Ensuring confidentiality & document security, Visitors
- Reservations as per Government norms.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit as on 1st June 2015, 28 years for candidates belonging to General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. Minimum % of marks: General /OBC candidates should have secured 60% marks (aggregate of all years / semesters) and above in Graduation/Diploma and SC/ST/PWD
candidates should have secured minimum 50% marks.
SCHEDULE OF RECRUITMENT:
- Online Application 1 st July 2015 to 15thJuly 2015
- Last date of receiving the complete applications 21st July , 2015 Download of admit card 8th Aug, 2015
- Written Test 16th Aug,2015
- Result of written test short listed for interview 24th Aug,2015(Tentatively)
- Interview Will be intimated
How To Apply For Clerk Cum Computer Operator Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Apply online at https://jobapply.in/belgzb2015
- Application form and documents to be submitted:
- After filling up the form online at https://jobapply.in/belgzb2015 , take the print out of the filled application form along with auto generated registration number and send it with below documents.
- Copy of SSLC or equivalent marks cards as proof of date of birth.
- The copies of marks cards of all years / semesters should be enclosed.
- Copy of Final Diploma Certificate issued by the Competent Authority/ Board of Technical Education.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD categories a copy of the relevant caste /community/disability certificates should be enclosed. OBC candidates should enclose the certificate in the prescribed format for applying for posts under Government of India dated on or after 01.06.2014.
- Candidates who are employed in Government /Quasi Govt. /PSU’s are required to submit their application through proper channel or furnish “No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- Application fee and mode of payment: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to make a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at Ghaziabad, in favor of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates have to keep ready the details of Demand Draft before filling in and submitting the application format online and verify all information before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/07/2015