Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineers job from 27/05/2015 to 12/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 17 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Across India
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navarathna and premier professional Electronics Company, requires ENGINEERS ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR for one of their Unit located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- No of post : 17 Posts
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT: First Class for GEN/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates respectively in B.E / B. Tech (Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical & Civil) from a recognised University/Institution
- EXPOSURE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS ARE DESIRABLE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER: (07 Nos) Production Planning & Control, Shop order execution, Material Control, Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, Sub-Contract activities and Vendors follow-up. Purchase activities such as tendering, negotiation skills, follow-up with local/foreign vendors. Knowledge in inventory control stores management, import export activities. Knowledge in SAP system, e-Procurement,and QM module – Knowledge of environmental tests – Knowledge of calibration of metrology instruments.
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEER: (07 Nos) Electronic Engineers are required to assist in design, development Testing of Electronic
/ Electrical subsystems / embedded hardware. Testing and trouble shooting of ANALOG/DIGITAL and DSP based PCBs and Units & System integration & exposure to various International Standards. Job also requires extensive travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEER: (01 No) Knowledge in Embedded C Program, Real Time OS, Software coding standard & Software Testing
- CIVIL ENGINEER: (01 No) To look after new construction works including tendering execution, measurements & billing, Civil maintenance works, water supply, horticulture, & Plumbing works & road maintenance.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: (01 No) To look after maintenance of existing electrical installations in buildings, street lights, preventive maintenance, operation of DG sets. Making electrical consumption data, billing & Liaisoning with EB authorities and Equipment maintenance.
- REMUNERATION: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- (Rs. Eighteen Thousands only) per month.
- AGE: Less than 25 Years as on 01.06.2015.
- PERIOD OF CONTRACT: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/06/2015
- Selection will be through a written test and interview
How To Apply For Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Candidate’s Short listed for interview need to bring the following certificates in ORIGINAL for verification and a photocopy of each for our records along with filled in application format. 1. Documents in support of their educational qualification (i.e. marks statements (all semesters/ years) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate. 2. Date of birth certificate (SSLC/SSC Certificate/Marks card). 3. SC/ST/OBD/PWD Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. 4. Certificates/testimonials relating to work experience, if any. 5. Two recent passport size photographs. 6. Any other certificates/testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and Degree certificate in original on the day of the interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test will be informed through an e-mail only regarding the date of written test and interview. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates, increase or decrease the post at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS: 01. Eligible candidates are required to apply only online through BEL’s website i.e. www.bel-india.com (recruitment section) 02. Before applying, the candidates should possess the following: i. Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid and active till the completion of the selection process. ii. Scanned copy of certificates (as .PDF / .JPEG file only) for uploading with the application form wherever applicable. 03. Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. http://chennai.bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=1
- The online registration site will open from 27.05.2015 till 12.06.2015
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application. There are two steps for submission of the application at the online portal:
- Step-1: Registration – This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide the user id and a link to login and fill the detailed application form. Make note of the user-id that the system will generate and displayed on the screen after successful completion of the step-1 (user-id and link will also be sent to the e-mail-id furnished by the candidate during the registration).
- Step-2: Login to the portal through user-id provided by the portal (i.e. after completion of Step-1) and then fill and submit the detailed application form. Candidates can also view and download call letters after logging to the above mentioned URL using their user id.
For any clarification e-mail to [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/06/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017