Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers Job on or before 10/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 23 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : HYDERABAD
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : I.E. NACHARAM, HYDERABAD – 500 076.
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company requires Engineering Graduates with minimum ONE year of relevant work experience on Contract basis for a period of TWO years for its Hyderabad Unit.
- REQUIREMENT OF ENGINEERS : Electronics – 15 Mechanical – 06 Electrical – 01 Civil – 01
- QUALIFICATION : First class for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil) from a recognized University / Institution.
- MAXIMUM AGE : Maximum age limit as on 01.10.2015 is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates
- REMUNERATION : Consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.21,000/- per month (All-inclusive).
- PERIOD OF CONTRACT : TWO years from the date of joining, however the same may be extended / short-closed depending on the performance of the candidate and progress of the projects.
- EXPERIENCEIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS DESIRABLE : Electronics Engineers: Required to assist in design, development Testing of Electronic / Electrical Subsystems / Embedded Hardware. Testing and Trouble Shooting of ANALOG/DIGITAL and DSP based PCBs & Units, System Integration and Exposure to various International Standards. Job also requires travel to Customer locations all over India for installation, field testing and trials. Mechanical Engineers: Required to assist in Production Planning & Control, Shop Order Execution, Material Control, Material Handling, Material & Inventory Management, SubContract activities and Vendors follow-up. Purchase activities such as Tendering, Negotiation Skills, follow-up with local/foreign vendors. Knowledge in Inventory Control Stores Management, Import Export activities, Knowledge in SAP system, e-Procurement, QM Module, Environmental Tests and Calibration of Metrology instruments. -2- Civil Engineer: Required to look after Construction Works including Estimation of Works, Preparation of Contract Documents, Tendering, Awarding the Contract, Execution, Verification of Contractor bills for payments. Supervising of day to day civil maintenance works like Water Supply, Plumbing works and also Horticulture activities. Electrical Engineer: Required to look after maintenance of existing Electrical Installations in Buildings, Street Lights, Preventive Maintenance, Operation of DG sets. Making Electrical Consumption data, Billing & Liaising with EB authorities and Equipment Maintenance, Maintaining ISO documents. Knowledge of Electrical Safety Standards and Implementation at Work Place.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015.
- The communication to the shortlisted candidates with regard to written test/interview will be made to their e-mail address only, indicated in the application. No other mode of communication will be made other than e-mail. Hence, the candidates are advised to check their email at regular intervals.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) :
At initial stage: Eligible candidates are required to download the prescribed ‘Application Format’ from the BEL website, fill-in all respects in CAPITAL LETTERS and e-mail the scanned copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.10.2015. At the time of Written Test: Candidates shortlisted for the Written Test are required to submit the filled in Application in Original (which was scanned and e-mailed) along with one set of self-attested photo copies of documents in the following sequence and originals for verification: 1. SSLC/SSC Marks Card. 2. Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate along with Marks Card/s. 3. Certificates/testimonials relating to Work Experience. 4. Caste Certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format. 5. Any other certificates/testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015