Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Contract Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ BE/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Office Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/02/2015 from 13:00 hrs to 13:45 hrs. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Contract Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Walk in date for this job||08/02/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indraprastha College of Engineering 63, Site-IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station)|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Contract Engineer Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company & India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company requires Software Professionals for its Central Research Laboratory, Ghaziabad, on CONTRACT BASIS initially for a period of one year (extendable by another one /two years depending upon performance and requirement) for its high technology area of ON GOING PROJECTS.
- NO. OF POSTS : 25 posts of Contract Engineer
- QUALIFICATION : First Division in X, XII and First Division degree in B.Tech / BE in Comp. Sc. / IT or equivalent OR MCA (Candidates must have Science background or BCA at UG from a recognised University/Institution.
- Age: Max. 30 years as on 01.01.2015 (Relaxations and Reservations for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be as per Government Guidelines) Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 20000/- per month depending on experience, subject to statutory deductions as applicable. No other allowance /facilities are permissible. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in following relevant areas is be desirable: Proficiency in C/C++,Linux OS & Documentation (IEEE-12207); Modeling in CASE tools; Arc GIS engine along with C++/JAVA; SQA, Software & System Testing ; JAVA (Portlet/JSP/JBoss); Experience in algorithm and C++/JAVA; Oracle database. Teaching experience will not be considered as experience for these posts.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Contract Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 08/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Contract Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Interested candidates possessing the above qualification and experience may report for written test / interview to INDRAPRASTH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, 63, SITE-IV, SURYANAGAR FLYOVER ROAD, SAHIBABAD, GHAZIABAD (NEAR VAISHALI METRO STATION) on 08.02.2015 (examination will be between 14:00 hrs to 15:00 hrs) along with the following: i. Filled in application form, downloaded from the BEL website (preferably typewritten) ii. Black ball point pens (required for answering the written test) iii. Original and self attested photo copies of your X, XII, mark sheets and certificates and all semester mark sheets & degree certificate iv. Caste Certificate / PWD certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format [available on BEL website] v. Recent passport size color photographs – two vi. Experience certificate/proof of experience (if applicable)
Day & Date of Written Test: Sunday, 08.02.2015 Reporting Time: 13:00 hrs to 13:45 hrs (Candidates reporting after 13:45 hrs will not be admitted to the written test) Venue: Indraprastha College of Engineering 63, Site-IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station) All candidates are required to bring black ball point pens which will be required for appearing for the written test. Kindly come only if you fulfill the required criteria: a) You have secured first class in X, XII & BE/B.Tech & MCA b) You are not more than 30 years of age as on 01.01.2015 Written test shall be conducted only for the eligible candidates and result of written test will be declared latest by 07.00 pm at CRL gate. Short listed candidates will be interviewed on Monday 09.02.2015 in CRL-GAD. Arrangements for boarding / lodging for candidates appearing for the written test / interview will NOT be made by the Company. NO TA/DA IS ADMISSIBLE FOR ATTENDING THE WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW. DIRECTIONS TO REACH VENUE: The Indraprasth College is at a distance of about 2.5 km from Anand Vihar Bus Terminal (ISBT)/Metro Station, Delhi. The nearest metro station is Vaishali Metro Station. The college is located on the road between Bikanervala and Country Inn Hotel. BEL reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for any reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job 08/02/2015
Venue : Indraprastha College of Engineering 63, Site-IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|