Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Member on or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/ MS
Total No Of Vacancy : 35 Posts
Salary : Rs.16400/- 3% – 40500/- pm
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DY. MANAGER (HR&A), CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY, BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD, JALAHALLI P.O, BANGALORE – 560013
Detail Of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Member Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, require outstanding M.E/M.Tech/MS professionals for its CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY-BANGALORE in E-II Grade. CRL is a premiere research lab carrying out Applied Research in the areas of Communication, Network, Security, Embedded Systems, Sensor / Radar Signal Processing and RF and Microwave
- No of post : 35
- PAY SCALE (Rs.) : Rs.16400/- 3% – 40500/- (Two Additional increments + One year service weightage will be granted at entry level)
- CTC (approx.) : 7.4 Lakhs p.a
- QUALIFICATION: M.E/M.Tech/MS or equivalent from any AICTE approved institution with 70% or equivalent CGPA for General & OBC candidates and First Class or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the following disciplines: i) Electronics & Communication with specialization in Electronics/Electronics & Communications/Embedded Systems/ Digital Signal Processing/ Telecommunication/
Radar System/RF & Microwave Engg. ii) Computer Science & Engg with specialization in Information Technology/Information Security.
Candidates currently studying in the final semester of M.E/M.Tech/MS or equivalent in the specializations mentioned above and who meet the above percentage or equivalent CGPA upto third semester are also eligible to apply.
- AGE LIMIT : 27 years (as on 01.05.2015)
Selection Procedure For Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.
- In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Linked additional increments, Performance Related Pay, Medical expenses, Leave Travel Allowance, Interest Subsidy on Housing Loan, Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity etc (as per Company rules) will be a part of remuneration package.
- Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment
of application fees.
- Candidates employed in Government/Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will be required to have their application forwarded through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview without which they will not be allowed to
appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication
to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test/interview. Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare, if they are short listed for the interview.
- Service Agreement: Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / Onthe-Job training for a period of 6 months and will be on probation for a period of 1 year. They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3
years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL. The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.3,00,000/- i. Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities. In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as
prescribed by Government norms.
- Only Indian Nationals needs to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever
How To Apply For Member Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Interested candidates may send the applications superscribing on the envelope Post and Discipline in the downloadable application form, alongwith (i) Recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of (ii) SSLC/Matriculation Certificate, (iii) marks cards of all semesters of BE/BE.Tech, (iv) degree certificate of BE/BE.Tech, (v) marks cards of all semesters of ME/M.TECH/MS, (vi) degree certificate of ME/M.TECH/MS (in case passed out), (vii) certificate from previous employer / NOC (if any), (viii) caste certificate in the prescribed format, (ix) PWD certificate (if applicable) and other relevant information, if any to DY. MANAGER (HR&A), CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY, BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD, JALAHALLI P.O, BANGALORE – 560013 on or before 03.06.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016