Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer Job on or before 16/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 38 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-46,500/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Across India
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer Recruitment:
The NCS SBU of Bharat Electronics Ltd., Ghaziabad a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, requires the following outstanding personnel for execution of major projects:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Engineer (E-II Grade)||25||First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.||1-2 yrs desirable||16400 – 3%-40500+ Admissible allowances|
|Senior Engineer (E-III Grade)||13||First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.||3-4 years||20600 – 3%-46500+ Admissible allowances|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)- Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/05/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Eligible candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY( on the internet) on BEL’s website: www.bel- india.com. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before registering/submitting the applications on the website the candidate should possess the following: a. A valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process b. Challan form downloaded and duly filled with the fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank c. Scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (not more than 50KB size) and signature of the candidate( not more than 20KB size)degree certificate and challan. d. If you are an OBC /SC/ST/PWD candidate, you are required to attach the scanned copy of the Caste certificate / disability certificate in the online application form.
- The candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com. The online registration site would be open from 1st May,2015 to 16th May, 2015.
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
- All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/interview call letter etc. shall be available on the website. Responsibility of downloading and printing the admit card/call letter shall be that of the candidate. No separate admit cards/interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to deposit the application fee of Rs.500/-. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The application fee is non refundable. Take a print out of the enclosed challan form. The application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India. The payment of application fee through any other mode would not be acceptable. Applicants should therefore pay the fee through downloaded challan form(designated process) only.
- The Challan has three portions. The first portion is for Bank, second portion is for Company and the third portion is for Candidate / Applicant. The Candidate has to fill up the required information in all the three portions and submit the same to any of the nearest SBI branch across the country along with required fee amount plus bank charges Rs.40 extra.
- After making the payment, the Cashier who collect the money will update the payment in the system and as soon as it is done, the system will generate a unique transaction number called “Journal Number” . This number has to be written manually in all the three portions of the Challan by the Cashier. The Bank portion of challan will be retained by the Cashier and other two portions of the challan will be returned to the Candidate duly entering the “Journal Number”.
- Candidate should ensure before leaving the Cash Counter that the Journal Number is entered on the two portions of the challan (Company copy and Applicant copy) handed over to him / her after the remittance of fee amount. If the Journal number is not mentioned in the challan, the candidate should insist for the same and get it entered before leaving the Cash counter.
- The candidates should retain the challan copy. They will be required to reproduce Company copy of the challan copy at the time of the interview. Challan without entry of Journal Number will not be considered.
Candidates who have not completed Engineering Degree need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of the interview for whatever reason will not be considered. If there are more number of eligible applicants, the number of candidate to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence(percentage of marks secured in B.E./B.Tech), experience, etc. Candidates may please note that in case after scrutiny of applications and short listing the number of candidates if their candidature is rejected the application fee will not be refunded. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. The admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BEL.
Important dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/05/2015
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. ESTAB. IV/255/2015/.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017