Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineers Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 41 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : POST AND JOB CODE applied for on the envelope, by post to DY. MANAGER (HR&A), PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION CENTRE, NEW MANAGEMENT BLOCK, BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, BANGALORE-560013
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, requires outstanding professionals for its PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION CENTRE, Bangalore in E-II, EIII & EIV Grade. PD&IC is a new center of excellence in Bharat Electronics Ltd for Product R&D. It is being established for the development of futuristic technological products and solutions covering all business segments of professional electronics, in the upcoming modern design facility at 26 acres of land with 45000 sqm of floor space. With the highest ever R&D investment in BEL, this centralized Product R&D facility will develop futuristic products/ sub-systems to be manufactured by various Units/ SBUs of BEL. Bharat Electronics Ltd provides opportunity to experienced & competent engineering professionals having aptitude in design to build career in niche technological areas.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age||Experience|
|Dy. Engineer||31||Four years full time B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical) from recognized university/institute 60% for Gen/OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The candidate should have good academic track record. Functional knowledge of SAP environment and Certification in Material Management would be an added advantage., Minimum two years full time MSc (Tech-Photonics), two years full time M Tech (Applied Optics/ Optical Engineering/Photonics), from any AICTE approved institution/ university with 60% for Gen / OBC candidates and PassClass for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The candidate should have good academic track record. Specialization in fiber laser will be preferred for laser experts. Candidate pursuing Ph.D in the relevant area of specialization will also be preferred., Four years full time BE/B Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & communication from any AICTE approved institution/ university with 60% for Gen / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The candidate should have good academic track record. Four years full time BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from any AICTE approved institution/ university with 60% for Gen / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The candidate should have good academic track record., Four years full time B.E./ B.Tech (Mechanical) or Two years full time M.Tech (Product Design), from recognized university/institute 60% for Gen / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The candidate should have good academic track record.||26 yrs||1 yr|
|Sr. Engineer||10||32 yrs||3 ½ yrs|
|Dy. Manager||35 yrs||6 ½ yrs|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- The incumbents meeting the qualifications and other conditions will be shortlisted for written test/ interview based on their relevant experience as required in the post applied for. Selection will be through a written Test, followed by an Interview for only those candidates who qualify in the written test for the EII and EIII grade. Selection in EIV will be through interview.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) :
- Post Qualification teaching experience will NOT be considered.
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.
- In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, 48% of Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Reimbursement, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, as per Company rules will be a part of remuneration package.
- Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/-. Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan available on the BEL website. The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges. On submission of the challan unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated and the same would be written by the staff at the Bank. The bank portion of the challan will be retained by the staff and the remaining 2 portions will be given to the candidate. The candidate is to ensure that the ‘Journal Number’ is entered on the challan before leaving the bank. The candidate is required to attach the Company’s copy of the challan alongwith the application format. The candidate can retain his copy of the challan for further reference. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Application Fee will not be refunded.
- Candidates employed in Government/Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will be required to have their application forwarded through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. here will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Outstation candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by the shortest route, if they are short listed for the interview.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities. In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms. g. Only Indian Nationals needs to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test/interview will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
- Interested candidates may send the applications in the downloadable application form, alongwith recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of: (i) SSLC certificate (as proof of date of birth) (ii) Engineering Degree certificate (Graduate / Post Graduate as applicable) (iii) All semester marks cards (iv) Valid Caste / Disability certificate (if applicable). OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.01.2015. (v) Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer, clearly mentioning the dates of employment and the kind of work experience. (vi) No Objection Certificate (if applicable) (vii) Bank Challan. Failure to enclose any of these documents will result in disqualification.
Candidates are required to send the application, superscribing the POST AND JOB CODE applied for on the envelope, by post to DY. MANAGER (HR&A), PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION CENTRE, NEW MANAGEMENT BLOCK, BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, BANGALORE-560013 on or before 15.06.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017