Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineers job from 03/04/2015 to 08/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||85 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Across India|
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Engineers Recruitment:
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s Navarathna and premier professional Electronics Company requires Engineers on Contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR for the project being implemented at Tamilnadu state, which involves Biometric Data Collection to be carried out in the Permanent Enrollment Centers (PECs) co-located at Taluk/Municipal/Zonal Offices across all the 32 districts of Tamilnadu.
- No of post : 85
- Qualification: First Class for GEN/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD in B.E / B. Tech (Computer Science, IS, IT, ECE, EEE, Electronics & Telecommunication), M.C.A, M.Sc., (CS, IT) from a recognised University/Institution. Hands-on experience in database administration and handling large database such as MySQL/Oracle is preferable.
- Job Requirement: Ensuring the smooth functioning of Permanent Enrolment Centres (both Hardware and Software front) including data backup, merging, restoring, transfer of enrolled data through electronic media patch file updation and troubleshooting the database related issues. Capability in solving problems and taking corrective/preventive measures in technical areas. Good Inter-personnel skills and Liaising with district/village administration. Monitor/Prepare/Communicate MIS reports on daily basis and consolidation of reports.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- (Rs. Eighteen Thousands only) per month.
- Age: Less than 25 Years as on 01.06.2015.
- Reservation: Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules.
- Period of Contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Candidates need to bring the following certificates in ORIGINAL for verification and a photocopy of each for our records along with filled in application format. 1. Documents in support of their educational qualification (i.e. marks statements (all semesters/years) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate, Post Graduate Degree Certificate. 2. Date of birth certificate (SSLC/SSC Certificate/Marks card). 3. SC/ST/OBD/PWD Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. 4. Certificates/testimonials relating to work experience, if any. 5. Two recent passport size photographs. 6. Any other certificates/testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
- Candidates who have not completed the prescribed qualification need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificate in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for the test will be informed through an e-mail regarding the date of written test and interview. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence. If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age etc. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/04/2015
- Selection will be through a written test (objectives type questions) and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/interview.
How to apply for Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through BEL’s website i.e www.bel-india.com (recruitment selection). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying, the candidates should possess the following: a. Valid e-mail ID and mobile no. which should remain valid and active till the completion of selection process. b. Scanned copy of experience certificates (PDF/JEPG file only) for uploading with the application form wherever applicable.
- Candidate can access the online application form at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online. http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=115. The online registration site will open from 03.04.2015 to 08.04.2015.
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
- There are two steps for submission of the application at the portal: Step-1: Registration – this involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide the user id and a link to login and fill the detailed application form. Make note of the user-id that the system will generate and displayed on the screen after successful completion of the step-1 (user-id and link will be sent to e-mail id furnished by the candidate during the registration).
- Step -2: Login through user-id provided to the candidate by the portal (i.e. after completion of Syep-1) and then fills the detailed application form. Candidates can view results and download call letter after logging to the above mentioned URL using their user id. For any clarification, e-mail to [email protected] Note: The job requires moving from district to district all over the state as per the Directions of BEL State Coordinator in a short notice. Selected candidates should be willing to work anywhere in Tamilnadu/India. Working Knowledge of TAMIL (to read, write and speak) is necessary
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/04/2015