Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Engineer with B.E/ B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech holders
Company name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Posts : Deputy Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16400- 40500/-– p.m.
No of Post : 09
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Watch this Video On How To Apply for This Post:
Details of Post :
|Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post|
|M.E / M.TECH – in Microwave Engineering from a reputed college. Aggregate First Class for General and OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The final degree certificate should clearly indicate the specialisation in ME/M.Tech to be Microwave Engineering.
Candidates who have completed their ME/ M.Tech degree in June/July 2014 and candidates in final semester of ME/M.Tech, may also apply. However General / OBC candidates should have secured First Class and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured Pass Class, as an aggregate, upto the 3rd Semester. Prior to M.E./M.Tech., the candidates must have successfully completed B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics/Telecom from a reputed college with aggregate First class for General/ OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- No of post : 09
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400- 40500/-pm
- Age: 27 years for General candidates, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST / PWD as on 01.11.2014.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview for only those candidates who qualify in the written test.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-.The challan (in triplicate) is to be filled by the applicant and submitted to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may send their applications through post /courier in the application format available on the BEL website, alongwith copies of the following enclosures: i) 10th standard marks card (as proof of date of birth) ii) ME/M.Tech Degree Certificate & BE/B.Tech Degree certificate iii) All semester marks cards of ME/M.Tech & B.E/ B.Tech iv) Caste / Disability certificate (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which is available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.04.2014) v) No Objection Certificate (if applicable) vi) Certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience, if applicable vii) Bank Challan.
- Failure to enclose any of these documents will result in disqualification. The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website, failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category only,provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General candidates. Candidates are required to send the application, superscribing the post applied for on the envelope, by post to Manager (HR/ES & D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013, so as to reach by 20th December, 2014.
- The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
- Please Visit the below link for Challan form http://bel-india.com/sites/default/files/Power%20Jyoti_Challan.Final-2014.pdf
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BEL|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016