Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites online application for the recruitment of Electronics & Communication Engineers with BE / B.Tech holders
Company name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Posts : Electronics & Communication Engineers
Qualification : BE / B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 13
Location : Ghaziabad
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
Details of Post :
Electronics & Communication Engineers
Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics & Communication Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for its SCCS SBU.
- No. of Posts: 13
- Qualification: First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Age: 28 Yrs and less as on 22.10.2014 Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Govt rules.
- Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- per month for those possessing experience upto 1 year and Rs. 14,000/- per month for those possessing experience between 1 – 2 years.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Job: Field services, Installation and commissioning of SATCOM equipment, HUBs, baseband modules, RF & microwave equipments, antennas, networking devices, servers, Microsoft and ciso services, etc. Product Support and field service for all BEL supplied products
- Experience: Experience of one to two years in design/ manufacturing/ inspection/ implementation of microwave and RF equipment, satellite communication, networking, Microsoft servers, etc. is desirable. The candidates may be posted or assigned field services in any part of India.
How to apply :
Candidates can visit our website www.bel-india.com for detailed advertisement and instructions and to apply online. The online link will be available from 8th October,2014 to 22 October, 2014.
REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
To apply online go to http://gadhr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=10
- Step-1: Registration: This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and password and a link to login and fill the detailed application form. Also the same details will be sent to your e-mail ID furnished by you during the registration. Important: Make a note of the user-id and password that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the Step-1.
- Step-2: Filling the detailed application-form: This involves Login to the portal’s specific web-page through using the user-id and password that will be provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of step-1) then fill the detailed application form that will appear after the proper login. After the login, make sure that the URL showing in your browser’s address bar is exactly the same as given below: After the login, make sure that the URL showing in your browser’s address bar is exactly the same as given below: http:// gadhr-recruitment.com /ApplForm_Full.aspx?recid=10 If you find that it not the same then logout once and then login again with this URL: (copy and paste to the browser’s address bar) http://gadhr-recruitment.com/Login.aspx?recid=10 Candidates can view results and download call letter after logging to the below URL using their user id. http://gadhr-recruitment.com/Login.aspx?recid=10
General Instructions :
- For technical clarification if any, you may contact at the telephone number 0120-2894376 between 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm on working days or e-mail to [email protected]
- Candidates employed in Govt./ Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Candidates who have not completed Engineering Degree need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of the interview for whatever reason will not be considered. If there are more number of eligible applicants, the number of candidate to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence(percentage of marks secured in B.E./B.Tech), experience, etc. Candidates may please note that in case after scrutiny of applications and short listing the number of candidates if their candidature is rejected the application fee will not be refunded. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BEL.
Please note that in case any discrepancy is found in the details submitted by the candidate (i.e. discipline, marks, experience etc.) his/her candidature will summarily be rejected. Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting online application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
SCHEDULE OF RECRUITMENT
- Online application start date 8th October,2014
- Last date of online application 22nd October,2014
- Download written test call letter 27th October,2014 (Tentative)
- Written Test 9th November, 2014 (Tentative)
- Download interview call letter 16th November, 2014 (Tentative)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|