Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Engineer with Diploma in Engineering educational background
Company name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Posts : Senior Assistant Engineer
Qualification : Diploma in Engineering
Salary : Rs.12600-32500/- per month
No of Post : 16
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Assistant Engineer:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a premier Navaratna PSU and a pioneer in the field of Defence Electronics. The Company requires for their Military Radars SBU, Bangalore Complex, Ex-Servicemen (retired or retiring on or before 30.09.2014) with 3 years Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent in Mechanical, Electronics & Communication & Electrical disciplines, having Post qualification (Professional) experience of 15 years in the Indian Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Airforce) in the rank of JCO or equivalent at the time of discharge. The vacancy is on Fixed Term employment basis in Executive Cadre for a period of 3 years. The selected candidates will be required to work at the LRDE, Bangalore initially and thereafter in the LRDE Test Facility, Kolar, Karnataka.
- POST:- “SR. ASST. ENGINEER (FIXED TERM), Military Radars SBU” in E-I Grade.
- PAY SCALE:- Rs.12600-3%-32500 plus Perks at 48% of Annual Basic.
- NO. OF POSTS:-SIXTEEN [6 – Mechanical, 8- Electronics & Communication, 2- Electrical Engg. disciplines]. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules. No. of posts may vary based on the requirement at the appropriate time.
- QUALIFICATION:- 3 years Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical disciplines.
- DURATION:- 3 years Fixed Term
- EXPERIENCE:- Post Qualification experience of 15 years in the Armed Forces in the areas of Assembly/ Integration / Testing / Documentation / Inspection.
- AGE:- Below 45 years as on 30.09.2014 (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. guidelines and in the case of deserving/ experienced candidates)
- SELECTION:- The Selection will be through a Written test and Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates meeting all the above mentioned criteria and willing to work in the above mentioned location, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, superscribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SR. ASST. ENGINEER (FIXED TERM – MILITARY RADARS SBU”. The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed along with application:1. Self-attested copy of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age).2. Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Diploma Engineering.3. Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience.4. Latest OBC, Caste/ Tribe/ Disability Certificate, (if applicable) in the prescribed format.
- Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent to Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli Post Office, Bangalore – 560 013, on or before 18th September 2014. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
GENERAL:- Only Short-listed candidates will be called for the Written Test/ Interview. Candidates short-listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Train Fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules. All SC/ST candidates will be paid to and fro second class train fare by shortest route for written test on production of travel receipt.
Note: Applications sent through e-mail will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017