Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the recruitment of Team Leader with BE/ B.Tech educational background
Company name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Posts : Team Leader
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.24900-54500/- per month
No of Post : 07
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
Details of Post :
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a premier Navaratna PSU, is a pioneer in the field of Defence Electronics. BEL requires Team Leaders for an assignment being handled by their Military Radars SBU, Bangalore Complex. The vacancy is on Fixed Term basis for a period of 3 years after which the services of the candidate may be extended based on the requirement of the project/ performance of the candidate. The assignment is a challenging one considering the state-of-the-art technology involved and also the opportunity to work with LRDE, one of the DRDO laboratories. They will be required to work initially at the LRDE, Bangalore and thereafter at the LRDE Test Facility, Kolar, Karnataka.
- POST:- “TEAM LEADER (FIXED TERM), Military Radars SBU” in E-IV/ E-V grade.
- PAY SCALE:- E-IV Grade – Rs.24900-3%-50500 plus perks at 48% of Annual Basic E-V Grade – Rs. 29100-3%-54500 plus perks at 48% of Annual Basic
- NO. OF POSTS:- SEVEN [2 – Mechanical, 4- Electronics & Communication, 1- Electrical Engg. disciplines]. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules. The number of Posts and Grade offered may change based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- QUALIFICATION:- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering
- DURATION: 3 years Fixed Term
- EXPERIENCE:- Post Qualification experience of 6-10 years in the areas of Development & Engineering / Product Design/ Testing/ Quality Assurance. Minimum 6 years experience for E-IV Grade and minimum 9 years for E-V Grade.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:- Execution of the Project including Product Design & Development, Production, Inspection, Testing and Dispatch in all respects in adherence to quality, Project Management and delivery schedules.
- AGE:- Between 30-32 years as on 30.09.2014 (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. guidelines and in the case of deserving/ experienced candidates)
- SELECTION:- The selection will be through a Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates meeting all the above mentioned criteria and willing to work in the above mentioned location, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, superscribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF TEAM LEADER (FIXED TERM)– MILITARY RADARS SBU”. The following documents should compulsorily be enclosed along with application: 1. Self-attested copy of SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (proof of age). 2. Self-attested copies of Marks cards for having passed all semesters/ years of Engineering. 3. Certificate from the previous employer regarding relevant post qualification experience. 4. Latest OBC, Caste/ Tribe/ Disability Certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format 5. Applications of GENERAL/OBC Candidates should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- from any Nationalised Bank in the Name of “BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED” payable at BANGALORE.
- Applications, complete in all respects, should be sent to Post Box No. 1334, Jalahalli Post Office, Bangalore – 560 013, on or before 20th September 2014. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
GENERAL:- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Written Test/ Interview. Candidates short-listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Train Fare by the shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per Company rules. All SC/ST candidates will be paid to and fro second class train fare by shortest route for written test on production of travel receipt.
Note: Applications sent through e-mail will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|