Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Engineer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Techcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Engineer Job on or before 7/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : RS.40,500/p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job :7/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) / Components & EM, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013
Detail of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Deputy Engineer Recruitment:
- Deputy Engineer on fixed tenure basis
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics
- Salary :7.2 Lakhs p.a
- No of Post : 04 post
- JOB DESCRIPTION Posting: AXIS project in the vicinity of ports located at Mumbai, Kandla, Chennai and Tuticorin Upper age limit: 26 years as on 01.09.2015: Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First class for GEN/OBC and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Experience: 1 year post qualification experience as on 01.09.2015 on the following: a. Operation and maintenance of Electrical equipments like Motors, UPS, DG, Air Conditioners, Fire alarm systems and other electrical equipments. b. Basic I T Knowledge (PC & Server) on Networking and automation. c. Operation and maintenance of mechanical equipments.
- Responsibilities: a. Operation support of Advanced X-Ray Inspection System. b. Periodical functional checks of X-Ray Generator, Detector System, Cargo Motion System, Electronic Weigh Bridge, Shielding Doors, Diesel Generators, UPS, EDI connectivity and other associated sub systems. c. Ensuring preventive maintenance schedule. d. Supporting breakdown maintenance. e. Providing service support by contacting the appropriate service personnel for various local equipment and M/S Smiths Detection who are the OEM for imported equipment. f. System support to customer for operations. g. Maintaining EDI connectivity by coordinating with Directorate of systems personnel of customer. d. Other criteria: Should work in three rotational shifts. Good communication skills to co-ordinate with Stake holders. Must be able to travel if required and preference will be given to local residents. Pay & Benefits: In addition to Basic pay, other allowances like dearness allowance, HRA and also eligible for perks of 48% on Annual Basic Pay. Reimbursement of medical expenses, Performance Related Pay, Group insurance as per Company rules, PF, gratuity etc., will be part of the remuneration package.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) – Deputy Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/10/2015.
- The applications will be scrutinised and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called to appear at the written test or interview depends on the number of applications received.
How to apply for Deputy Engineer Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) :
Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives. Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) for Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore. The applicant is required to write his/her name at the right bottom corner on the reverse of Demand Draft. Candidate employed in PSUs / Govt. Organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview to the id that is furnished in the application. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate These posts are identified to be filled up by external candidates only, through direct recruitment. Therefore, applications from internal candidates will not be considered. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage. Deserving candidates may be extended relaxation in age / experience based on merit at the discretion of the Management. Outstation SC/ST candidates for written test and outstation GEN/OBC candidates for interview will be reimbursed 2nd class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) to the written test/interview venue, subject to production of railway ticket/receipts as per Company rules. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Only Indian nationals need apply. Interested candidates may send the applications through post / courier, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for indicating the discipline in Engineering, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with demand draft (if applicable) self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), Marks cards for having passed all semesters / years of BE/B.Tech, BE/B.Tech Degree certificate, certificate from previous employer regarding experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates. Candidates applying for the above posts should send their applications to the Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) / Components & EM, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013 on or before 07.10.2015. BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/10/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016