Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6/31/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairman & Managing Director Job on or before 13/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairman & Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000-1,25,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Block No. 14, CGO Complex, PE Bhavan New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Chairman & Managing Director Recruitment:
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Chairman & Managing Director, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.80,000-1,25,000/- (Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-todate bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 13th April, 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy:
- Minimum 45 years
- Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Electrical sector is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs.8250-9250/-(pre 1.1.1992 scale) with
- Rs.11500-13500/-(post 1.1.1992 scale) Industrial
- Rs.23750-28850/- (post 1.1.1997 scale) DA
- Rs.62000-80000/- (post 1.1.2007 scale or
- Rs.22400-24500 (pre-revised) With
- Rs.67000-79000/- (post 1.1.2006 scales) CDA The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. Government Officers Government officers of the level of Addl. Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Lt. General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE:-
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)- Chairman & Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairman & Managing Director Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 13th April, 2015 . No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/4/2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 6/31/2014-PESB.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHEL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|