Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Manager on or before 24/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 60,387/-pm
Job Location : Kasaragod
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager (Production & HR), BHEL Electrical Machines Ltd., Bedradka Post, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala, India.
Detail Of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Name of Post Senior Manager (Finance & CCx)
- No. of Posts 1 (One) (Open for all categories)
- Scale of Pay INR 20,700 – 500 – 23,200 – 550 – 25,400 – 600 – 26600 (Pre-revised) (Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale will be INR 60,387 + other benefits, as prevailing in the Company)
- Qualification Graduation with Membership in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI/ICWAI) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Experience 10 years post qualification experience Roles/Responsibility Shall be heading the Department of Finance. If found suitable, may be appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company. Upper Age Limit 45 Years, as on 31/03/2015 The criteria for selection may be relaxed for suitable candidates
Selection Procedure For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Manager Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
Relaxation on upper age limit to various categories shall be applicable as prescribed in Presidential Government Directives/Act. The selection will be based on Written Test/Group Discussion/Personal Interview. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 (one) year. Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/STs, 3 years for OBC, 10 years additional age relaxation for PH, additional relaxation of period of actual military service plus 3 years for ex-service men. Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/PSEs/Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview. Company shall not reimburse travelling expenses to candidates called for Test/GD. Management reserves the right to raise the standard or specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Kasaragod, Kerala. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. BHELEML reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/reopen the recruitment process, if the need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The candidate, who has left a PSE after availing voluntary retirement, shall not be considered unless he agrees to return the VRS compensation received by him to the PSE concerned. Any clarifications with regard to this advertisement can be had by contacting in the email id firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should reach us on or before : 24 June 2015 Mode of Application: Typed application in plain paper, giving complete bio-data (specifying name, address, date of birth, community, qualifications and experience) with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials and one photograph, clearly superscribing the post applied for on the envelope shall be sent to: Dy. General Manager (Production & HR), BHEL Electrical Machines Ltd., Bedradka Post, Kasaragod – 671124, Kerala, India.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/06/2015