Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Defence Expert through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Defence Expert on or before 22/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name :Defence Expert
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.74,940/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager(HR-RB) BHEL, Industry Sector Integrated office complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Defence Expert Recruitment:
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Company Act, 1956 BHEL, a schedule-“A” Maharatna CPSE, is today the largest Engineering and manufacturing enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL, caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation(including Railways), Renewable energy & Water, Defence and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 manufacturing Plants, 8 Service centre and 4 Power Sector regional centre besides a large number of regional offices and Project sites spread all over India and abroad. The company has its footprint in 76 countries all over the world and has achieved a net profit of Rs. 1314 Crores and a turnover of Rs. 30806 Crores in 2014-15. BHEL’s association with Indian Defence Forces over last two decades includes supply of 76/62 Super Rapid Gun Mount, Integrated Platform Management systems for Naval ships, Thermo pressed components, Castings & Forgings, Automated Storage and Retrieval System, Strategic equipments etc. BHEL is looking forward to aggressively pursue Indian defence requirements with special thrust on new
equipment and technologies. For enhancing its business in the field of defence, applications are invited from retired senior Indian
Defence officers. The details of post are given as under:
|Post||Nos||Level||Educational Qualification||Upper Age Limit|
|Defence Expert(Army) – Consultant (Super Specialist)||01||Lt. General (Retd.)/ Major General(Retd.) from Indian Army||Graduation from University or its equivalent qualification from defence Academy||65 Years (As on 1.8.2015)|
|Defence Expert(Naval) – Consultant (Super Specialist)||01||Vice Admiral(Retd.)/ Rear Admiral(Retd.) from Indian Navy||Graduation from University or its equivalent qualification from defence Academy||65 Years (As on 1.8.2015)|
- Service Experience: Persons applying for the above posts should have – – Served with Army/Navy as a key decision maker having overall understanding of Armed forces working practices and standards. – Knowledge about latest policies, plans of defence forces/ department and latest trends in defence Technologies/ systems. – Experience in Project Management.
- Major Role and Responsibilities: Person selected for the above post will have following major roles and responsibility but not limited to: Advise on evaluation of future technologies and defence requirements. Advise in identifying the new opportunities and help in liaisoning with customers for entry into new market segment. Understanding and achieving customer needs & satisfaction. Advise in preparation of company business plan for defence sector. Advise in identifying the gaps in existing set-up in defence sector (including units) and provide guidance to build team and infrastructure in line with Business plan of the company. Advise in managing projects and programmes. Advise in implementing recommendations/solutions to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction. Advise in preparing business proposals and presentations. Advise in identifying the suitable technology & technology partners. Assessment and Evaluation of compliance with RFP/contract requirements and /or associated policy and procedure requirements.
- Emoluments & Benefits: Persons selected as Defence Expert-Consultant(Super Specialist) will be placed on consolidated salary of Rs. 74940/- per month and HRA @ 30% of consolidated salary. Eligibility of travelling & daily allowances while on official tour will be as admissible to Executive Directors of Company.
- Tenure & Place of Posting: Defence Expert as consultant (Super Specialist) will initially be engaged for six months and extendable as per requirement. Selected persons shall be placed at New Delhi.
Selection Procedure For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Defence Expert Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- Selection will be on evaluation through personal interaction with the selection committee constituted for the purpose.
How To Apply For Defence Expert Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- Eligible persons may send their complete bio-data with all personal details, educational qualifications and service experience along with all relevant & supported documents/certificates in an envelope superscribed with ‘Application for the post of Defence Expert- onsultant(Super specialist) to the following address so as to reach latest by 22.08.2015. Dy. General Manager(HR-RB) BHEL, Industry Sector Integrated office complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will be disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Delhi shall have sole and exclusive
- Bio-data which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the relevant enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of bio-data will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website (www.bhel.com) or on the e-mail ID provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates not invited/selected for Personal interaction/interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015