Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Medical Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Part Time Medical Officers on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name :Part Time Medical Officers
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The GM (IGCC & HR) Corporate Research & Development Vikas Nagar (PO), Hyderabad – 500093
Detail Of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Part Time Medical Officers Recruitment:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Corporate Research & Development, Hyderabad is looking out for ENGAGEMENT OF PART TIME MEDICAL OFFICERS. BHEL, Corporate R&D, Hyderabad invites applications from Medical Professionals meeting required specifications to engage them as Part Time Medical Officers (PTMOs) for the positions mentioned below:-
|No. Of posts||Specialisation||Qualification||Experience Required||Duration of Work|
|1||Cardiology||MD.DM (Cardiology)||Minimum 3 years||Two visits per month on working days, with a duration of 3 Hrs per visit|
|1||Orthopedics||MS (Orthopedics)||Minimum 5 years||Two visits per month on working days, with a duration of 3 Hrs per visit.|
|1||Urology||MS MCH (Urology)||Minimum 3 years||One visit per month on working day, with a duration of 3 Hrs per visit.|
|1||Gynecology||MD (Gynecology)||Minimum 5 years||Four visits per month on working days, with a duration of 3 Hrs per visit.|
|1||General surgeon||MD/ MS (General surgeon)||Minimum 5 years||Two visits per month on working days, with a duration of 3 Hrs per visit.|
Selection Procedure For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Part Time Medical Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- Through interview of short listed candidates. Candidates called for interview shall not be paid TA/DA.
How To Apply For Part Time Medical Officers Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- Reservations of the posts: As per government guidelines / instructions
- Upper Age Limit: Not more than 65 years of age as on (the last date as indicated for receipt of applications).
- Candidates working with a Corporate Hospital will be preferred.
- Tenure : The appointment is purely on temporary basis for a period of one year initially with subsequent renewal(s) of terms for a maximum period of three years at the discretion of management. PTMOs may have to attend shift duties if required. There will be a notice period of one month, on either side, for discontinuing the part time engagement.
- Conveyance Charges: In case of local travel (up to 30 KMs one way) conveyance charges may be given on actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 4,500/- per month, with approval of Unit Head. Where long distance travel (beyond 30 Kms one way) is involved, conveyance charges may be given on actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 6,000/- per month, on case to case basis, with the approval of the Unit Head.
- Candidates applying for the above posts shall have all their Degrees (MBBS/MS/MD/DNB/DM) recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates applying for the above posts must be registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Desirous candidates may download the blank Application form for engagement of Part time Medical Officers placed below and send their duly filled in application form along with attested photocopies of degree, testimonials, experience, caste and other personal details super scribing the envelope as “Application for PTMO” to The GM (IGCC & HR) Corporate Research & Development Vikas Nagar (PO), Hyderabad – 500093.so as to reach us on or before 15.07.2015. Along with signed Application form the photocopies of the following certificates / testimonials / experience certificates should be enclosed. 1. SSC certificate. 2. Certificates (MBBS/MS/ MD/ DNB/ DM). 3. Proof of Experience (Preferably an Experience Certificate on letter head from an Organization/Hospital issued by a Competent Authority). 4. Registration Certificate (MCI). 5. Certificate regarding the Degrees (MBBS/MS/MD/ DNB/DM) being recognized by MCI. 6. SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable). Late/incomplete applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015