Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Matric, Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name : Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs. 23,460-24,470/- p.m
Job Location : JHANSI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED JHANSI (UP) – 284120
Detail of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is one of the leading MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking, Country’s Premier Engineering Organization which provides world-class products and services to the core sectors like Power, Industry, Transportation, Transmission, Defense, Electronics, etc. BHEL, Jhansi invites applications for its well equipped Hospital with excellent infrastructure from Para Medical Professionals of Indian origin for appointment on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two years. The job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two Years. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
|Post Code No.||Designatio n/ Position / Post||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification||Upper Age Limit||Minimum Experience|
|1||Pharmacy Assistant||1||Matric / SSLC. Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy as approved by the Central/ State Govt. Should be registered under Pharmacy Council Act.||32 Years||NIL|
|2||Dental Technician||1||Matric / SSLC. Desirable: Certificate of training in a Govt. Hospital / recognized institute||32 Yrs.||2 Years post qualification experience in relevant field|
|3||Lab Technician||1||Matric/ SSLC with Science. For Pathological laboratory , a Certificate of Lab. Technician from a recognized Institute or BSC in Lab Technology or a Lab. Technician Course in Army is essential.||32 Yrs||2 Years post qualification experience in relevant field.|
|4||Nursing Assistant||4||“A” grade certificate in General Nursing and mid-wifery. OR B.Sc. (Nursing) must be registered with the State Nursing Council.||32 Yrs.||NIL|
|5||Technician (Physiother apy)||1||Matric/ SSLC. Recognized diploma in Physiotherapy.||32 Yrs.||3 years post qualification experience in relevant field.|
|6||Technician (Ophthalm ology)||1||12th + Recognized diploma (Technician Course) in ophthalmology or equivalent.||32 Yrs||3 years post qualification experience in relevant field.|
|Pharmacist/Lab. Technician/Dental Technician/ Technician (Physiotherapy)/ Technician (Ophthalmology)||Rs. 23,460/- p.m|
|Nursing Assistant||Rs. 24,470/- p.m.|
Selection Procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- The ratio of position to the number of candidates to be interviewed shall be restricted to 1:10. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the prescribed ratio then the number of candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of marks obtained in High School and professional course as under:- A. High School percentage – 30% weightage B. Professional Course – 70% weightage In case of Dental Technician merit marks for shortlisting for Interview shall be drawn on the on basis of High School Percentage only. Final selection will be based only on the shortlist merit marks and personal interview marks, which will carry weightage of 75% and 25% respectively. During final selection panel of candidates shall be prepared so that in the event of successful candidate not joined/leaving the service before completing FTA tenure, the next candidate in final merit list may be offered to serve for the balance tenure. Offer shall be given through e-mail ID provided along with the application and also by post at the correspondence address. If he / she does not join within the stipulated period (not less than 15 days) the next candidate in the merit list / panel will be invited and thereon. No request for extension of period of joining will be entertained.
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) :
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on plain white A4 size paper (neatly handwritten or typed) in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from our website www.bheljhs.co.in, indicating the Code No. and Post applied for on top of the Envelope cover. Complete applications along with recent passport size photograph duly signed and affixed on right hand corner of Bio-data form along with Demand Draft, if required and one set of self-attested mark sheets / certificates, registration, caste certificates and experience or any other certificate if any should reach to Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR), BHEL, ADM Building, Jhansi (UP) – 284120 latest by 10.06.2015. Incomplete Applications shall be rejected. Last date for receipt of Application form is 10.06.2015(4:45PM)
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle for calling / shortlisting for Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not selected for interview/tenure appointment.
- Incomplete application or other than the one prescribed in this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates should enclose their self-attested photocopy of qualification/ experience, certificates, registration certificate, if any, and caste certificate, if applicable, etc, along with the application form.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only at Jhansi and in the Courts / Tribunals / Forums of Uttar Pradesh shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- A Non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100 in favour of BHEL, Jhansi payable at State Bank of India, BHEL Branch, Jhansi, UP (Branch code 3807) is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their Name, Code No. & Post on back side of Demand Draft.
- No application fee is payable by SC Candidates.
- Short listed candidates will be informed through our website www.bheljhs.co.in for interview / Final selection. No other mode of communication will be done. For all future information/updates please visit our website after the last date of receipt of applications.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated / without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Candidates will be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Doctor prior to their appointment after due selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017