Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineers on or before 22/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Vacancy Name :Engineers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : Rs.32,900-66,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Post Box No 35, Post Office – Piplani, Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Pin- 462022
Detail Of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Engineers Recruitment:
BHEL, India‟s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian Economy viz, Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Defence, etc. The Maharatna PSU has a wide network of 17 Manufacturing Divisions, 04 Power Sector Regional Centres, 08 Service Centres, 15 Regional Offices, 04 Overseas Offices, 01 subsidiary and large number of project sites spread all over India and abroad. The company has its footprints in 76 countries all over the world and has achieved net profit of Rs 1314 Crores and turnover of Rs 30806 Crores in 2014-15. BHEL invites applications from Experienced Engineers for its Transformer Divisions at Bhopal and Jhansi. The details regarding the Numbers of Posts, Grades, Experience, Area of Requirement (Departments), Essential and preferred Qualifications are as follows:
|No. of Posts||Dept.||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience (In years)||Skill Set Requirements|
|6||Transformer Engineering||Bachelor/Master‟s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering||E3 – 09 Yrs, E4 – 12 Yrs, E5 – 15 Yrs.||Experience in Transformer industry as under: • In design of 400kV/765kV Transformers • In design of 400kV/765kV Reactors • In design of ± 400kV/800kV HVDC Transformers • In Mechanical Design of above rated equipments • In Electrical/Mechanical Drawing office for above rated equipments • In Design of 400kV Transformers for Short circuit test • In Design of 400kV class Condenser Bushings Desirable : Knowledge & experience in the usage of various software packages like Electricals field analysis / 3D Modelling|
|3||Transformer Manufacturing||Bachelor/Master‟s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering||E3 – 09 Yrs, E4 – 12 Yrs, E5 – 15 Yrs||• In Manufacturing of 220kV/400kV/ 765kV Transformers, 220kV/400kV/ 765kV Reactors, ± 400kV/800kV HVDC Transformers having experience in :- – Winding area -Core area -Assembly area -Processing area -Manufacturing Quality control Desirable: Experience in Manufacturing of higher rating 400kV job for short circuit test.|
|2||Transformer Erection & Commissioning & FES||Bachelor/Master‟s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering||E3 – 09 Yrs, E4 – 12 Yrs, E5 – 15 Yrs||Experience in Transformer industry and or in Power Utility Company as under: – • In Site handling, Erection, testing, Commissioning of 220kV/400kV/ 765kV Transformers, Reactors • In Site handling, Erection, testing, Commissioning of ± 400kV/800kV HVDC Transformers • Site repairs of above rated equipments • FES Quality control Desirable: Experience in manufacturing, engineering, testing, site repair/trouble shooting of above rated equipments|
|2||Power Transformer Design||Bachelor/Master‟s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering||E3 – 09 Yrs, E4 – 12 Yrs, E5 – 15 Yrs||Experience of Detailed Electrical Design of Power Transformers of rating upto 315 MVA Auto and Generator Transformer of 400kV class with 2 & 3 Winding Configuration alongwith 3-D Modeling. The Transformers manufactured confirming to the designs of the subject candidates must have passed all the type & special tests including dynamic short circuit test as per IEC- 60076 at CPRI, Bengaluru/ Bhopal or KEMA, Netherland. Preference will be given to those who possess of experience in Transformer Industry and or in Power utility company as under:- In site handling, Erection, testing, Commissioning of up to 400 kV class Transformers. Site repairs & Trouble shooting of above rated equipment. FES Quality Contro|
|1||Non-Power Transformer Design||Bachelor/Master‟s Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering||E3 – 09 Yrs, E4 – 12 Yrs, E5 – 15 Yrs||Experience in Design of ESP Transformers & Dry Type Transformers with cast Resin Technology. The designed Transformer must have tested for dynamic short circuit test. Designer for ESP transformer must be fully versed with the use of mineral/silicone oil & conversant with all the type & special test on the Transformer & associated EC panel. Thorough association in the standardization & computerization activities related to the field of Transformers.|
Selection Procedure For Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) – Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- The process of selection shall be based on Personal Interviews of all the Eligible candidates. In case the number of applications received from eligible candidates for Interview is more than 10 times the number of vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted for being called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies on the basis of aggregate marks of all semesters / years secured in the qualifying degree. Candidates called for personal interview will be paid to and fro II AC fare from the starting station or mailing address to Bhopal, whichever is nearer, on production of proof of journey
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous Body, should apply through Proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly & produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Authorized Medical Authority in BHEL as per the prescribed Health Standards. The company‟s Medical Examination rules in brief can be accessed on the website http://www.careers.bhel.in.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
- SC, ST, OBC, Physically Challenged, J&K domiciled candidates and Ex-Servicemen should carefully fill up the respective columns, since these details will not be allowed to be changed later. In this case the supporting documents submitted along with the acknowledgement slip will be treated as final.
- In case candidates are desirous of changing any detail in their application form, they may submit a fresh application with the necessary correction. The acknowledgement slip for this fresh application may then be sent to the address mentioned along with required documents again.
- Applicants should produce the required Certificates in original in proof of Caste, Qualification, Post Qualification Experience in relevant areas/field as desired indicating areas of experience, designation and duration (Date: From & To) etc, as mentioned under the guidelines at the time of interview failing which their candidatures are liable to be rejected and they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Decision of BHEL regarding authenticity / genuineness of the post qualification experience certificates will be final and binding.
- Only those candidates who are found eligible and meet the prescribed requirement of minimum educational qualification / marks and have the minimum required post qualification experience in related field will be called for Interview.
- Candidates who have left a PSU after availing Voluntary Retirement (VR), if selected, will be required to return the VR compensation received to the PSU concerned.
- BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents or application fee sent separately after the dispatch of the original application form.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the online application form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for a period of minimum 01 year as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bhopal and Jhansi and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Bhopal & Jhansi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ dispute.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purposes of selection.
- Selected candidates will be posted at BHEL, Bhopal and Jhansi as per requirement. For the first five years after date of joining, no applications initiated by selected candidates for Transfer shall be entertained. However, on Company‟s requirements, these candidates may be transferred to any of the Company Offices/Divisions, any where in India or abroad.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- BHEL reserves the right to reschedule interview date, venue, etc., depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website as all the information regarding the selection process etc will be available on our recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in, www.bhelbpl.co.in/careers/index.html or website www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to go undergo medical examination by the Company‟s Doctor prior to their appointment after due selection.
How To Apply For Engineers Vacancy in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):
- The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLY ONLINE through our recruitment website.
- Interested and eligible candidates should refer to the detailed Advertisement available at website http://careers.bhel.in, www.bhelbpl.co.in/careers/index.html or website www.bhelbpl.co.in for all information relating to guidelines for filling and submission of
Application form, and act accordingly. Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published in our website http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/careers/index.html only.
- Applications sent directly by post without the acknowledgement slip, generated after online submission of application form, or without all enclosures as indicated will be rejected. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained in this regard.
- The web-site will remain open for submission of applications from 01/08/2015 till midnight of 22/08/2015.
- Candidates after filling the on-line application form are required to send their Acknowledgement slips by ordinary post along with the copies of following documents so as to reach at Post Box No 35, Post Office – Piplani, Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Pin- 462022 by 29/08/2015:
o Self Attested copies of certificates in proper and valid formats in support of : Date of birth (Xth Mark sheet), Qualification- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech mark sheets of all semesters with certificate, Post Qualification Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate ( if applicable), OBC (Non-creamy layer) undertaking , Latest Pay Slip , Disability Certificate ( if applicable) , Discharge certificate for Ex servicemen (if applicable), Proof of J & K domicile (if applicable), Copy of Bank Transaction receipt of Rs 250 /- for processing fees
- PROCESSING FEES: A Non-refundable processing fees of Rs 250/- is to be deposited by the candidate belonging to Gen and OBC category. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, Physically Challenged and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the processing fee. This fee is to be paid online by depositing an amount of Rs 250/- in favour of M/s BHEL, Bhopal through SBI Collect Portal. Details of depositing fees are available under tab “Instruction” at website www.bhelbpl.co.in. After depositing the fees the candidate will be allotted a Bank Reference No. This number is to be entered by the candidate while filling the online application form. Candidates are required to send a copy of this Bank Transaction receipt along with the Acknowledgement slip at the time of applying.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
Reference: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02/2015